Tempered Glass Panels
Insulated Glass Panels
Laminated Glass Sheets
Switchable Smart Glass
Non Reflective Glass
Non Glare Glass
Anti Fingerprint Glass
U Shaped Glass
Vacuum Insulated Glass
Ceramic Glass Panels
Ultra Thin Glass
Stained Glass Decorative Panels
Silver Wall Mirror
LED Bathroom Mirrors
LED Glass Panel
Glass Shower Enclosure
Aluminum Glass Door
Lynn ArringtonThank you for your excellent service. we are satisfied with the products. Looking for more cooperation.
Eric HammarbergSuper good quality! Good service and support. Very nice work for you.
JaneI love to cooperate with Values Glass. You are so nice and help me a lot! Thank you for your support!
Fine Polished Edge Furniture SGS 5mm Glare Resistant Glass
|Edge||Straight, Round, Beveled, Polished||Function||Acid Etched Glass|
|Technique||Clear Glass, Coated Glass, Tempered Glass||Free Sample||Yes|
5mm glare resistant glass,
5mm anti glare auto glass,
SGS glare resistant glass
Customized Special Pattern Non Glare Glass or Anti-Glare Glass for Office Whiteboard Glass
Non-glare (or anti-glare) glass is manufactured by acid etching or coating on one or two surfaces of the glass, providing uniform evenly diffused surfaces for high resolution applications. Non-glare glass disperses reflected light, allowing the user to focus on the transmitted image. Non-glare (or anti-glare) glass is available in several quality and levels: from picture frame quality to display quality, and from 35 to 130 gloss units. The lower the gloss reading, the more diffuse the glass panel surface is. The more diffuse the panel surface, the less glare the viewer sees. However, an inverse relationship exists between the degree of diffusion and the panel’s resolution.
1. High image clarity
2. Reduces glare and reflection
3. Maximize display contrast
4. Tempered glass
5. Screen printing
|Product Name||Anti glare glass|
|Material||High grade clear glass or ultra clear glass|
|Thickness||0.7mm, 1.0mm, 1.1mm, 1.8mm, 2mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm|
|Tempered||Chemical strengthened, heat tempered|
|Color||clear or silk screen printed according to designs|
|Typical applications||point of sale, industrial displays, museum glass, artwork glass, LCD displays, LED displays, instrument panels|
|Delivery||1-3 weeks after confirmed|
Application Anti-Glare Glass:
1. Architecture and decoration industry: doors and windows, curtain walls, interior decoration, etc
2. Furniture manufacturing industry: glass coffee table, furniture package, etc.
3. Home appliance manufacturing industry: TV, oven, air conditioner, refrigerator, etc.
4. Electronics, instrument industry: mobile phones, MP3, MP4, watches and other digital products.
5. Automobile manufacturing industry: car windshield, etc.
6. Daily product industry: glass cutting board, etc.
7. Special industry: military glass
Why we choose Non-Glare Glass:
Most people have experience of suffering dazzle, which comes from dazzle lamp house and reflectance of dazzle. When we work before monitor, sometimes, it is hard to read the content on the monitor due to reflectance of surroundings on the surface of monitor. The reason is on the reflectance of light on the glass surface. While clear glass has very high reflectance, To minimize the influence of light reflectance, we do treatment on the surface to achieve non-reflectance or to reduce the reflectance.
Anti-glare glass can lower the influence of surrounding light, improve the visible range and light level of monitor, and reduce the reflectance. In this way, the images become clearer, more colorful, and the best saturation.
Anti-Glare Glass Feature:
1. Low reflection, high resolution, superior durability and anti-newton ring
2. “Low-Sparkle” grade available for aviation display, military and other high tech display
3. Can be heat tempered, laminated or chemical strengthened
4. Does not become highly reflective as a result of oily fingerprints like anti-reflective coated glass or untreated surfaces
5. For quality assurance, gloss values measured by Gardner Glossmaster 60º
6. Available from 35 gloss to 130 gloss
7. Can be etched on one or both surfaces
VALUES GLASS, a professional supplier of Glass and Mirror in Shanghai, China, sepcializing in deep processing and fine processing. Since the year of 2005, our business has expanded rapidly all over the world, including United States, Australia, South Korea, Germany and other European countries, and our company has won high reputation from customers with efficient communicate, competitive prices, quality products, on time delivery and best service.
|1||Standard export package: Plywood or wooden crate|
|2||Corner protector and protective film is available|
|3||Crates shall be banded by steel bands|
|4||Delivery Time: About 1-3weeks after the payment|