Lynn ArringtonThank you for your excellent service. we are satisfied with the products. Looking for more cooperation.
Eric HammarbergSuper good quality! Good service and support. Very nice work for you.
JaneI love to cooperate with Values Glass. You are so nice and help me a lot! Thank you for your support!
AG Coating Electronic Display Figured EN12150 Non Glare Glass
|Shape||Flat, Curved||Edge||Straight, Round, Beveled, Polished|
|Treatment||AG Coating, Tempered||Structure||Solid|
Figured Non Glare Glass,
EN12150 anti reflective picture frame glass,
EN12150 Non Glare Glass
Anti Fingerprint AG Coating Tempered Glass for Electronic Display
Application Anti-Glare Glass:
1. Electronic display, Liquid crystal display
2. Educational machines
3. Digital billboards
4. High-end flashlight
5. Picture frame, picture glazing
6. Projection lamp,probe light, landscape lights,street lamps, miners lights
7. Building: window, showcase, fish tank, refrigerator panel
8. Fax machine; copy version
|Product name||Anti-Glare Glass; Non-Glare Glass; AG Glass|
|Color||Clear Glass; Ultra-Clear Glass; Low-E Glass|
|Thickness||0.7mm, 1.0mm, 1.1mm, 1.8mm, 2mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm|
|Product Size||2140mm X 3300mm|
|Type||Decorative / Pattern|
|Silicon content||Above 80%|
|Color Type||Solid Color|
|Packing||Wood Crates or Plywood Crates|
|Payments terms||T/T, LC|
|Delivery Time||Within 15 working days|
- Non-glare (or anti-glare) glass is manufactured by acid etching or coating on one or two surfaces of the glass, providing uniform evenly diffused surfaces for high resolution applications.
- Non-glare glass disperses reflected light, allowing the user to focus on the transmitted image.
- Non-glare (or anti-glare) glass is available in several quality and levels: from picture frame quality to display quality, and from 35 to 130 gloss units.
- The lower the gloss reading, the more diffuse the glass panel surface is. The more diffuse the panel surface, the less glare the viewer sees.
- owever, an inverse relationship exists between the degree of diffusion and the panel’s resolution.
Advantages of Non-Glare Glass:
- Keep highly light transparency, reduce reflection disturb
- Enhance vision angle and effect of objects, make the picture more clearly
- Against Reflect, protecting eyes, allaying tiredness
- Scuffed resist, non another protecting flim
Anti-glare glass: By chemical etching or spraying, the reflective surface of the original glass is changed to a diffused surface, which changes the roughness of the surface of the glass, thereby producing a matte effect on the surface. When the outside light is reflected , it will form a diffuse reflection, which will reduce the reflection of light, and achieve the purpose of not glare, so that the viewer can experience better sensory vision.
Simple identification method: Place a piece of glass under the fluorescent light and observe the tube from the front of the glass. If the light source of the lamp is dispersed, it is the AG treatment surface, and if the light source of the lamp is clearly visible, it is a non-AG surface.
VALUES GLASS, a continuous growing company, located in Shanghai, China.
Since year of 2005, we stepped on furnish glasses;
Since the year of 2010, our ranges are expanded to building glasses;
Since year of 2014, VALUES GLASS in Shanghai is established to meet business growth;
VALUES GLASS, aim to deliver ADDED VALUE for partners by:
-- Competitive price;
-- Quality products;
-- On time delivery;
-- Efficient communication;
|1||Standard export package: Plywood or wooden crate|
|2||Corner protector and protective film is available|
|3||Crates shall be banded by steel bands|
|4||Delivery Time: About 1-3weeks after the payment|
Q1: How can we get detailed price?
-- Please provide us product thickness, size & qty, which will help us calculate costs for you.
-- CIF price is also available if destination port is provided.
Q2: How about sample and freight cost?
-- In general, we provide free samples, customers take freight cost.
Q3: How long is the production lead time for mass order?
-- It will take about 1~3 weeks, depends on product complexity & order quantity.
Q4: How do you control product quality?
-- Clearly understand customers’ product requirements;
-- To transfer customers requirements to internal product documents;
-- Complete quality assurance system from IQC to OQC. Outgoing inspection record is available for each order.
Q5: What about the payment?
-- T/T, L/C, Ali Trade Assurance, Western Union.
Q6: What about the after-sales service?
-- Normally we response within 4 hours, by email or WhatsApp or Wechat etc;
-- If urgent case, we will call customers to immediately discuss and solve.