Tempered Glass Panels
Insulated Glass Panels
Laminated Glass Sheets
Switchable Smart Glass
Non Reflective Glass
Non Glare Glass
Anti Fingerprint Glass
U Shaped Glass
Vacuum Insulated Glass
Ceramic Glass Panels
Ultra Thin Glass
Stained Glass Decorative Panels
Silver Wall Mirror
LED Bathroom Mirrors
LED Glass Panel
Glass Shower Enclosure
Aluminum Glass Door
Lynn ArringtonThank you for your excellent service. we are satisfied with the products. Looking for more cooperation.
Eric HammarbergSuper good quality! Good service and support. Very nice work for you.
JaneI love to cooperate with Values Glass. You are so nice and help me a lot! Thank you for your support!
Chemical Strengthened Kiosk Temperable Non Reflective Plexiglass
|Color||Clear, Printing Available||Technique||Clear Glass, Coated Glass, Tempered Glass|
|Transmittance||>89%||Edge||Straight, Round, Beveled, Polished|
Temperable non reflective plexiglass,
Temperable anti glare plexiglass,
Kiosk non reflective plexiglass
High resolution Anti Glare Glass For Electrical Equipment Non-Glare Glass
Application Anti-Glare Glass:
1. Touch Panel
3. Military & Avionic
4. Picture Frame
7. Vehicle Display
8. TV Monitor
|Product Name||Anti glare glass|
|Material||High grade clear glass or ultra clear glass|
|Thickness||0.7mm, 1.0mm, 1.1mm, 1.8mm, 2mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm|
|Tempered||Chemical strengthened, heat tempered|
|Color||clear or silk screen printed according to designs|
|Typical applications||point of sale, industrial displays, museum glass, artwork glass, LCD displays, LED displays, instrument panels|
|Delivery||1-3 weeks after confirmed|
Anti-reflective glass is a float glass with an optical interference coated on one or both sides that significantly reduces surface reflections. A specially developed immersion procedure is used to apply multiple metal oxide layers just a few nanometres thick. Reflections are reduced optically by up to 90 % and the glass appears invisible. At a transmission of > 98 % and brilliant colour rendering, viewers can focus on what's important.
1. Low reflection, high resolution, superior durability and anti-newton ring
2. “Low-Sparkle” grade available for aviation display, military and other high tech display
3. Can be heat tempered, laminated or chemical strengthened
4. Does not become highly reflective as a result of oily fingerprints like anti-reflective coated glass or untreated surfaces
5. For quality assurance, gloss values measured by Gardner Glossmaster 60º
6. Available from 35 gloss to 130 gloss units
7. Can be etched on one or both surfaces
- Non-glare (or anti-glare) glass is manufactured by acid etching or coating on one or two surfaces of the glass, providing uniform evenly diffused surfaces for high resolution applications.
- Non-glare glass disperses reflected light, allowing the user to focus on the transmitted image.
- Non-glare (or anti-glare) glass is available in several quality and levels: from picture frame quality to display quality, and from 35 to 130 gloss units.
- The lower the gloss reading, the more diffuse the glass panel surface is. The more diffuse the panel surface, the less glare the viewer sees.
- owever, an inverse relationship exists between the degree of diffusion and the panel’s resolution.
Why choose us:
1. Competitive price, value for money
2. Expertise on glass & mirror products
3. Prompt communication & service
4. Quality products
5. On Time Delivery
6. Flexible on order qty & consolidation
-- Tempered glass, heat strengthened glass, heat soaked glass;
-- Smart glass ( or privacy glass, switchable glass ), self-adhesive PDLC film;
-- LOW E glass, laminated glass, insulated glass, vacuum glass;
-- Anti-reflection glass, Anti Glare Glass;
-- Decorative Glass;
-- Silver mirror, copper free mirror, LED mirror
|1||Standard export package: Plywood or wooden crate|
|2||Corner protector and protective film is available|
|3||Crates shall be banded by steel bands|
|4||Delivery Time: About 1-3weeks after the payment|
Q1: How can we get detailed price?
-- Please provide us product thickness, size & qty, which will help us calculate costs for you.
-- CIF price is also available if destination port is provided.
Q2: How about sample and freight cost?
-- In general, we provide free samples, customers take freight cost.
Q3: How long is the production lead time for mass order?
-- It will take about 1~3 weeks, depends on product complexity & order quantity.
Q4: How do you control product quality?
-- Clearly understand customers’ product requirements;
-- To transfer customers requirements to internal product documents;
-- Complete quality assurance system from IQC to OQC. Outgoing inspection record is available for each order.
Q5: What about the payment?
-- T/T, L/C, Ali Trade Assurance, Western Union.
Q6: What about the after-sales service?
-- Normally we response within 4 hours, by email or WhatsApp or Wechat etc;
-- If urgent case, we will call customers to immediately discuss and solve.