Tempered Glass Panels
Insulated Glass Panels
Laminated Glass Sheets
Switchable Smart Glass
Non Reflective Glass
Non Glare Glass
Anti Fingerprint Glass
U Shaped Glass
Vacuum Insulated Glass
Ceramic Glass Panels
Ultra Thin Glass
Stained Glass Decorative Panels
Silver Wall Mirror
LED Bathroom Mirrors
LED Glass Panel
Glass Shower Enclosure
Aluminum Glass Door
Lynn ArringtonThank you for your excellent service. we are satisfied with the products. Looking for more cooperation.
Eric HammarbergSuper good quality! Good service and support. Very nice work for you.
JaneI love to cooperate with Values Glass. You are so nice and help me a lot! Thank you for your support!
Clear Tempered Glass Toughened Glass For Screen Wall Plank Road Partition Sun Room
|Product Name||Tempered Glass Panels||Material||Clear Float Glass|
|Color||Clear, Green, Blue, Grey, Bronze||Shape||Curve, Flat|
|Edge||Safety Edge Or As Your Demand||Function||Decorative Glass Building Glass|
|Thickness||10mm 12mm 3-19mm|
Plank Road Partition Toughened Glass Panels,
Clear Toughened Glass Panels 10mm,
Screen Wall Flat Tempered Float Glass
8mm Custom Cut Tempered Glass for Shower Screen Door / Shower Enclosure Glass Door
Insulating glass, also called insulated glass, are sealed units. It refers to two or more lites of glass glazed along the edges with spacers. The composed glass could be monolithic, or laminated glass, with or without coatings ( low e coating as typical). There are types of spacers available, such as stainless steel, aluminum, warm edge spacers in various colors. The space between the glass is sometimes filled with noble gas, such as argon or krypton. 90% filled, which is more helpful to reduce energy consuming. The most common architectural insulating glass unit configuration is 1/4" glass, 1/2" air space and 1/4" glass.
Specification of Tempered Glass Panels:
|Product Name||Tempered Glass Panels|
|Raw Material||Clear Glass, Ultra Clear (Low Iron) Glass, Tinted Glass|
|Glass Process||Heat treatment or Chemical treatment|
|Glass Color||Clear, Blue, Green, Bronze, Grey and etc|
|Thickness||3 mm - 19 mm|
|Max dimension||3660 x 2440 mm|
|Min dimension||20 x 20 mm|
|Glass Shape||Flat or Curved / Bent|
|Fragment (Area 5*5cm)||T<=3mm, Fragment>=30 PCS; 4mm<=T<=12mm, Fragment>=40 PCS|
|Shock resistance||5~7 times of annealed glass|
|Heat resistance||Thermal shock at about 300℃|
|Withstand pressure||3~5 times of annealed glass|
|Holes or cutout||Drawing or sketch is needed|
Advantage of Tempered Glass Panels:
- Tempered glass can be clear, frosted, engraved, stained, and patterned. It’s available in an array of patterns and designs to suit your needs.
- Tempered glass is much more stronger than ordinary glass. It can stand up to strong winds, direct impact from blows and bumps, and minor explosions.
- Tempered glass has property of high temperature resistant, which makes tempered glass ideal for use in kitchen appliances and in areas like the bathroom, where it will likely be in contact with the heat on a regular basis.
- Tempering process makes tempered glass super tough, it doesn’t affect the clarity of the glass. Tempered glass is crystal clear and transparent, which makes it useful in windows, display cases, and glass doors.
- Tempered glass can be used practically anywhere glass is needed. It makes for an attractive and sturdy frameless shower door, a fully transparent screen protector, and a seamless stovetop base.
- The manufacturing process that makes tempered glass thermally tough also makes it scratch-resistant. This makes tempered glass an ideal material for glass doors, kitchen appliances, mobile screen protectors, and windows.
Applications of Tempered Glass Panels:
1. Tempered glass is used in stoves, ovens, and other kitchen appliances that need heat resistance glass.
2. Tempered glass is used in construction of house: shower door glass, window glass, bathtub enclosure glass, sliding door glass
3. The office room partitions are made of tempered glass, so that it will not cause injury when an employee bumps into and accidentally break them.
4. The glass railings in offices, department stores, commercial and public spaces are made of tempered glass for safety.
5. With the characteristic of heat resistance and scratches resistance, tempered glass is often used to make conference tables, kitchen countertops, reception desks, coffee tables, and other types of furniture.
6. The thermal strength, heat resistance, and durability of tempered glass make it the ideal material for solar panels glass cover.
Q1: How can we get detailed price?
-- Please provide us product thickness, size & qty, which will help us calculate costs for you.
-- CIF price is also available if destination port is provided.
Q2: How about sample and freight cost?
-- In general, we provide free samples, customers take freight cost.
Q3: How long is the production lead time for mass order?
-- It will take about 1~3 weeks, depends on product complexity & order quantity.
Q4: How do you control product quality?
-- Clearly understand customers’ product requirements;
-- To transfer customers requirements to internal product documents;
-- Complete quality assurance system from IQC to OQC. Outgoing inspection record is available for each order.
Q5: What about the payment?
-- T/T, L/C, Ali Trade Assurance, Western Union.
Q6: What about the after-sales service?
-- Normally we response within 4 hours, by email or WhatsApp or Wechat etc;
VALUES GLASS, a professional supplier of Glass and Mirror in Shanghai, China, sepcializing in deep processing and fine processing. Since the year of 2005, our business has expanded rapidly all over the world, including United States, Australia, South Korea, Germany and other European countries, and our company has won high reputation from customers with efficient communicate, competitive prices, quality products, on time delivery and best service.