Lynn ArringtonThank you for your excellent service. we are satisfied with the products. Looking for more cooperation.
Eric HammarbergSuper good quality! Good service and support. Very nice work for you.
JaneI love to cooperate with Values Glass. You are so nice and help me a lot! Thank you for your support!
2mm Low Iron Tempered Glass Panels Chemically Strengthened For Solar
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Tempered Glass Panels
|Clear, Green, Blue, Grey, Bronze
|Clear Glass, Tempered Glass
|Safety Edge Or As Your Demand
|Decorative Glass, Heat Reflective Glass
Chemically strengthened Tempered Glass,
2mm low iron tempered glass,
2mm Tempered Glass Panels
2mm Low-iron Ultra Clear Chemically Tempered Glass for Solar Panel Glass Screen Chemically Strengthened
About Tempered Glass Panels:
Tempered glass, or toughened glass, has been heat-treated to make it stronger and safer to prevent injury in case if it ever breaks. In fact, tempered glass is four to five times stronger than annealed, or untreated, glass. In the event of breakage, tempered glass fractures into small, relatively harmless pieces rather than jagged shards.
Tempered glass is often used in applications where using standard glass could pose a potential danger because it can greatly minimize potential danger in the case of a break. As tempered glass is considered to be much safer than normal glass, you may often here it referred to as safety glass. Tempered glass has a wide variety of uses that you’ll find just about everywhere.
Advantage of Tempered Glass Panels:
- Tempered glass can be clear, frosted, engraved, stained, and patterned. It’s available in an array of patterns and designs to suit your needs.
- Tempered glass is much more stronger than ordinary glass. It can stand up to strong winds, direct impact from blows and bumps, and minor explosions.
- Tempered glass has property of high temperature resistant, which makes tempered glass ideal for use in kitchen appliances and in areas like the bathroom, where it will likely be in contact with the heat on a regular basis.
- Tempering process makes tempered glass super tough, it doesn’t affect the clarity of the glass. Tempered glass is crystal clear and transparent, which makes it useful in windows, display cases, and glass doors.
- Tempered glass can be used practically anywhere glass is needed. It makes for an attractive and sturdy frameless shower door, a fully transparent screen protector, and a seamless stovetop base.
- The manufacturing process that makes tempered glass thermally tough also makes it scratch-resistant. This makes tempered glass an ideal material for glass doors, kitchen appliances, mobile screen protectors, and windows.
Specification of Tempered Glass Panels:
|2mm Low-iron Ultra Clear Chemically Tempered Glass for Solar Panel Glass Screen Chemically Strengthened
|Clear Glass, Ultra Clear (Low Iron) Glass, Tinted Glass
|Heat treatment or Chemical treatment
|Clear, Blue, Green, Bronze, Grey and etc
|2.1 mm - 19 mm
|3660 x 2440 mm
|20 x 20 mm
|Flat or Curved / Bent
|Fragment (Area 5*5cm)
|T<=3mm, Fragment>=30 PCS; 4mm<=T<=12mm, Fragment>=40 PCS
|5~7 times of annealed glass
|Thermal shock at about 300℃
|3~5 times of annealed glass
|Holes or cutout
|Drawing or sketch is needed
|Available per request
Applications of Tempered Glass Panels:
- Doors and windows
- Frameless shower doors
- Partitions for homes, offices, hotels and other commercial buildings
- Glass Curtain Wall and Facades
- Skylight glass, Glass stairs, and Glass elevators
- Tabletops Glass
- Glass shelves and Cabinets
- Fireplaces Glass
- Other glass decorative panels in interior design
Q1: How can we get detailed price?
-- Please provide us product thickness, size & qty, which will help us calculate costs for you.
-- CIF price is also available if destination port is provided.
Q2: How about sample and freight cost?
-- In general, we provide free samples, customers take freight cost.
Q3: How long is the production lead time for mass order?
-- It will take about 1~3 weeks, depends on product complexity & order quantity.
Q4: How do you control product quality?
-- Clearly understand customers’ product requirements;
-- To transfer customers requirements to internal product documents;
-- Complete quality assurance system from IQC to OQC. Outgoing inspection record is available for each order.
Q5: What about the payment?
-- T/T, L/C, Ali Trade Assurance, Western Union.
Q6: What about the after-sales service?
-- Normally we response within 4 hours, by email or WhatsApp or Wechat etc;
VALUES GLASS, a professional supplier of Glass and Mirror in Shanghai, China, sepcializing in deep processing and fine processing. Since the year of 2005, our business has expanded rapidly all over the world, including United States, Australia, South Korea, Germany and other European countries, and our company has won high reputation from customers with efficient communicate, competitive prices, quality products, on time delivery and best service.