Lynn ArringtonThank you for your excellent service. we are satisfied with the products. Looking for more cooperation.
Eric HammarbergSuper good quality! Good service and support. Very nice work for you.
JaneI love to cooperate with Values Glass. You are so nice and help me a lot! Thank you for your support!
BS6202 8mm Safety Edge Heat Soaked Tempered Glass
|Product Name||Tempered Glass Panels||Material||Float Glass|
|Shape||Curve, Flat||Edge||Safety Edge Or As Your Demand|
|Feature||Safety, Durable, High Strength||Usage||Decorative Glass, Heat Reflective Glass|
BS6202 tempered heat soaked glass,
8mm heat soaked toughened glass,
8mm heat soaked tempered glass
Heat Soaked Tempered Glass Panels 3mm-19mm for Construction and Buildings
What is Tempered Glass Panels:
Tempered glass is a kind of safety glass. When the high-quality float glass is heated close to the softening point, it is rapidly cooled on the glass surface, so that the compressive stress is distributed on the glass surface, and the tensile stress is in the center layer. Because of the strong and equal compressive stress, the external pressure The resulting tensile stress is offset by the strong compressive stress of the glass, thereby increasing the safety of the glass.
Applications of Tempered Glass Panels:
1. Kitchen Appliance Glass:
Tempered glass is used in stoves, ovens, and other kitchen appliances that need heat resistance glass.
2. Construction Glass
Tempered glass is used in construction of house: shower door glass, window glass, bathtub enclosure glass, sliding door glass, skylights glass, glass facades, elevator glass, swimming pool glass fence, and glass balcony doors.
3. Office Partition Glass:
The office room partitions are made of tempered glass, so that it will not cause injury when an employee bumps into and accidentally break them.
4. Railing Glass
The glass railings in offices, department stores, commercial and public spaces are made of tempered glass for safety.
5. Countertop and Tabletop Glass
With the characteristic of heat resistance and scratches resistance, tempered glass is often used to make conference tables, kitchen countertops, reception desks, coffee tables, and other types of furniture.
6. Solar Panel Glass
The thermal strength, heat resistance, and durability of tempered glass make it the ideal material for solar panels glass cover.
Specification of Tempered Glass Panels:
|Product Name||Heat Soaked Tempered Glass Panels 3mm-19mm for Construction and Buildings|
|Raw Material||Clear Glass, Ultra Clear (Low Iron) Glass, Tinted Glass|
|Glass Process||Heat treatment or Chemical treatment|
|Glass Color||Clear, Blue, Green, Bronze, Grey and etc|
|Thickness||2.1 mm - 19 mm|
|Max dimension||3660 x 2440 mm|
|Min dimension||20 x 20 mm|
|Glass Shape||Flat or Curved / Bent|
|Fragment (Area 5*5cm)||T<=3mm, Fragment>=30 PCS; 4mm<=T<=12mm, Fragment>=40 PCS|
|Shock resistance||5~7 times of annealed glass|
|Heat resistance||Thermal shock at about 300℃|
|Withstand pressure||3~5 times of annealed glass|
|Holes or cutout||Drawing or sketch is needed|
|Printing||Available per request|
Advantage of Tempered Glass Panels:
- Tempered glass is much more stronger than ordinary glass. It can stand up to strong winds, direct impact from blows and bumps, and minor explosions.
- Tempered glass has property of high temperature resistant, which makes tempered glass ideal for use in kitchen appliances and in areas like the bathroom, where it will likely be in contact with the heat on a regular basis.
- Tempering process makes tempered glass super tough, it doesn’t affect the clarity of the glass. Tempered glass is crystal clear and transparent, which makes it useful in windows, display cases, and glass doors.
- Tempered glass can be used practically anywhere glass is needed. It makes for an attractive and sturdy frameless shower door, a fully transparent screen protector, and a seamless stovetop base.
- The manufacturing process that makes tempered glass thermally tough also makes it scratch-resistant. This makes tempered glass an ideal material for glass doors, kitchen appliances, mobile screen protectors, and windows.
- Tempered glass can be clear, frosted, engraved, stained, and patterned. It’s available in an array of patterns and designs to suit your needs.
Q1: How can we get detailed price?
-- Please provide us product thickness, size & qty, which will help us calculate costs for you.
-- CIF price is also available if destination port is provided.
Q2: How about sample and freight cost?
-- In general, we provide free samples, customers take freight cost.
Q3: How long is the production lead time for mass order?
-- It will take about 1~3 weeks, depends on product complexity & order quantity.
Q4: How do you control product quality?
-- Clearly understand customers’ product requirements;
-- To transfer customers requirements to internal product documents;
-- Complete quality assurance system from IQC to OQC. Outgoing inspection record is available for each order.
Q5: What about the payment?
-- T/T, L/C, Ali Trade Assurance, Western Union.
Q6: What about the after-sales service?
-- Normally we response within 4 hours, by email or WhatsApp or Wechat etc;
VALUES GLASS, a professional supplier of Glass and Mirror in Shanghai, China, sepcializing in deep processing and fine processing. Since the year of 2005, our business has expanded rapidly all over the world, including United States, Australia, South Korea, Germany and other European countries, and our company has won high reputation from customers with efficient communicate, competitive prices, quality products, on time delivery and best service.