Lynn ArringtonThank you for your excellent service. we are satisfied with the products. Looking for more cooperation.
Eric HammarbergSuper good quality! Good service and support. Very nice work for you.
JaneI love to cooperate with Values Glass. You are so nice and help me a lot! Thank you for your support!
Grounding Edge 12.38mm Louver Reflective Tempered Glass Panels
|Product Name||Tempered Glass Panels||Material||Float Glass|
|Color||Clear, Green, Blue, Grey, Bronze||Process||Clear Glass, Tempered Glass|
|Shape||Curve, Flat||Edge||Safety Edge Or As Your Demand|
|Function||Decorative Glass, Heat Reflective Glass||Thickness||3-19mm|
louver reflective tempered glass,
12.38mm reflective toughened glass,
12.38mm reflective glass panel
Reflective Tempered Glass Panels Tinted Bronze Blue Grey Green Reflective Glass Tempered
What is Tempered Glass Panels:
Tempered glass is made by chemical or physical methods. Compressive stress is formed on the surface of the glass, and when the glass is subjected to an external force, it first needs to offset the surface stress. Then, in order to better improve the carrying capacity, it is necessary to enhance the wind pressure resistance, impact resistance, cold and heat resistance of the glass itself, which is tempered glass. And after the toughened glass is broken, all the fragments will be broken into uniform small particles, and will not be as dangerous as the sharp corners of the ordinary glass knife, so it is also called safety glass.
Applications of Tempered Glass Panels:
- Partitions for homes, offices, hotels and other commercial buildings
- Glass Curtain Wall and Facades
- Doors and windows
- Frameless shower doors
- Skylight glass, Glass stairs, and Glass elevators
- Tabletops Glass
- Glass shelves and Cabinets
- Fireplaces Glass
- Other glass decorative panels in interior design
Advantage of Tempered Glass Panels:
- Tempered glass is much more stronger than ordinary glass. It can stand up to strong winds, direct impact from blows and bumps, and minor explosions.
- Tempered glass has property of high temperature resistant, which makes tempered glass ideal for use in kitchen appliances and in areas like the bathroom, where it will likely be in contact with the heat on a regular basis.
- Tempering process makes tempered glass super tough, it doesn’t affect the clarity of the glass. Tempered glass is crystal clear and transparent, which makes it useful in windows, display cases, and glass doors.
- Tempered glass can be used practically anywhere glass is needed. It makes for an attractive and sturdy frameless shower door, a fully transparent screen protector, and a seamless stovetop base.
- The manufacturing process that makes tempered glass thermally tough also makes it scratch-resistant. This makes tempered glass an ideal material for glass doors, kitchen appliances, mobile screen protectors, and windows.
- Tempered glass can be clear, frosted, engraved, stained, and patterned. It’s available in an array of patterns and designs to suit your needs.
Specification of Tempered Glass Panels:
|Product Name||Reflective Tempered Glass Panels Tinted Bronze Blue Grey Green Reflective Glass Tempered|
|Raw Material||Clear Glass, Ultra Clear (Low Iron) Glass, Tinted Glass|
|Glass Process||Heat treatment or Chemical treatment|
|Glass Color||Clear, Blue, Green, Bronze, Grey and etc|
|Thickness||2.1 mm - 19 mm|
|Max dimension||3660 x 2440 mm|
|Min dimension||20 x 20 mm|
|Glass Shape||Flat or Curved / Bent|
|Fragment (Area 5*5cm)||T<=3mm, Fragment>=30 PCS; 4mm<=T<=12mm, Fragment>=40 PCS|
|Shock resistance||5~7 times of annealed glass|
|Heat resistance||Thermal shock at about 300℃|
|Withstand pressure||3~5 times of annealed glass|
|Holes or cutout||Drawing or sketch is needed|
|Printing||Available per request|
Q1: How can we get detailed price?
-- Please provide us product thickness, size & qty, which will help us calculate costs for you.
-- CIF price is also available if destination port is provided.
Q2: How about sample and freight cost?
-- In general, we provide free samples, customers take freight cost.
Q3: How long is the production lead time for mass order?
-- It will take about 1~3 weeks, depends on product complexity & order quantity.
Q4: How do you control product quality?
-- Clearly understand customers’ product requirements;
-- To transfer customers requirements to internal product documents;
-- Complete quality assurance system from IQC to OQC. Outgoing inspection record is available for each order.
Q5: What about the payment?
-- T/T, L/C, Ali Trade Assurance, Western Union.
Q6: What about the after-sales service?
-- Normally we response within 4 hours, by email or WhatsApp or Wechat etc;
VALUES GLASS, have focused on glass / mirror industry for more than 10 years.
-- Since year of 2005, stepped into glass / mirror industry, mainly on furniture glass & mirror;
-- Since year of 2010, stepped into buliding glass;
-- Since year of 2014, VALUES GLASS was established, to be more focus on export business;
-- Since year of 2016, stepped into Anti-reflection, anti-glare glass;
Hope to have long term WIN - WIN business with all customers!