Lynn ArringtonThank you for your excellent service. we are satisfied with the products. Looking for more cooperation.
Eric HammarbergSuper good quality! Good service and support. Very nice work for you.
JaneI love to cooperate with Values Glass. You are so nice and help me a lot! Thank you for your support!
Opaque 3.2mm Sandblasted Frosted Tempered Glass Panels
|Product Name||Tempered Glass Panels||Color||Clear, Green, Blue, Grey, Bronze|
|Process||Clear Glass, Tempered Glass||Shape||Curve, Flat|
|Function||Decorative Glass, Heat Reflective Glass||Thickness||3-19mm|
|Application||Air Conditioned Buildings||Sample||Supplier Free Sample|
3.2mm frosted tempered glass panels,
3.2mm sandblasted glass door panels,
frosted toughened glass panels
Frosted Tempered Glass Panels Sandblasted Frosted Glass For Window Glass
What is Tempered Glass Panels:
Tempered glass is actually a kind of prestressed glass. In order to improve the strength of glass, chemical treatment and physical processes are usually used to form a compressive stress layer on the surface of the glass. When the glass is subjected to external forces, the stress on the surface is first offset, thereby improving the bearing capacity. Enhance the mechanical strength and thermal shock resistance of the glass itself, and has a special fragment state, which will reduce the harmful to human when the tempered glass is broken.
Frosted Glass is a type of fabricated glass product that is made translucent either for privacy or decorative purposes. The tempering of the frosted glass can only be done after completion of sandblasting, which is the process that makes the glass translucent.
Advantage of Tempered Glass Panels:
- After the toughened glass is damaged by a strong force, tiny obtuse-angle particles will appear quickly, thereby ensuring personal safety to the greatest extent.
- Tempered glass can withstand huge temperature differences without being damaged, and its resistance to temperature differences is 3 times that of ordinary float glass of the same thickness.
- The mechanical strength, impact resistance and bending strength of tempered glass can reach 4 to 5 times that of ordinary glass.
Specification of Tempered Glass Panels:
|Product Name||Blue Tinted Tempered Glass Panels Colored Reflective Glass Supplier Tinted Glass|
|Raw Material||Clear Glass, Ultra Clear (Low Iron) Glass, Tinted Glass|
|Glass Process||Heat treatment or Chemical treatment|
|Glass Color||Clear, Blue, Green, Bronze, Grey and etc|
|Thickness||2.1 mm - 19 mm|
|Max dimension||3660 x 2440 mm|
|Min dimension||20 x 20 mm|
|Glass Shape||Flat or Curved / Bent|
|Fragment (Area 5*5cm)||T<=3mm, Fragment>=30 PCS; 4mm<=T<=12mm, Fragment>=40 PCS|
|Shock resistance||5~7 times of annealed glass|
|Heat resistance||Thermal shock at about 300℃|
|Withstand pressure||3~5 times of annealed glass|
|Holes or cutout||Drawing or sketch is needed|
|Printing||Available per request|
Applications of Tempered Glass Panels:
- Partitions for homes, offices, hotels and other commercial buildings
- Glass Curtain Wall and Facades
- Doors and windows
- Frameless shower doors
- Skylight glass, Glass stairs, and Glass elevators
- Tabletops Glass
- Glass shelves and Cabinets
- Fireplaces Glass
- Other glass decorative panels in interior design
Q1: How can we get detailed price?
-- Please provide us product thickness, size & qty, which will help us calculate costs for you.
-- CIF price is also available if destination port is provided.
Q2: How about sample and freight cost?
-- In general, we provide free samples, customers take freight cost.
Q3: How long is the production lead time for mass order?
-- It will take about 1~3 weeks, depends on product complexity & order quantity.
Q4: How do you control product quality?
-- Clearly understand customers’ product requirements;
-- To transfer customers requirements to internal product documents;
-- Complete quality assurance system from IQC to OQC. Outgoing inspection record is available for each order.
Q5: What about the payment?
-- T/T, L/C, Ali Trade Assurance, Western Union.
Q6: What about the after-sales service?
-- Normally we response within 4 hours, by email or WhatsApp or Wechat etc;
1. 10 years experiences on glass manufacture and exporting.
2. Strictly quality control standards, 100% quality inspection before delivery.
3. One-stop glass project solution program.
4. Professional sales team, Offering personalied and dedicated service.
5. High quality glass products with the highest cost performance.
6. Prompt and efficient service
VALUES GLASS, have focused on glass / mirror industry for more than 10 years.
-- Since year of 2005, stepped into glass / mirror industry, mainly on furniture glass & mirror;
-- Since year of 2010, stepped into buliding glass;
-- Since year of 2014, VALUES GLASS was established, to be more focus on export business;
-- Since year of 2016, stepped into Anti-reflection, anti-glare glass;
Hope to have long term WIN - WIN business with all customers!