Lynn ArringtonThank you for your excellent service. we are satisfied with the products. Looking for more cooperation.
Eric HammarbergSuper good quality! Good service and support. Very nice work for you.
JaneI love to cooperate with Values Glass. You are so nice and help me a lot! Thank you for your support!
SGCC Apartment Buildings 5mm Blue Tinted Tempered Glass Panel
|Product Name||Tempered Glass Panels||Color||Clear, Green, Blue, Grey, Bronze|
|Process||Clear Glass, Tempered Glass||Shape||Curve, Flat|
|Function||Decorative Glass, Heat Reflective Glass||Thickness||3-19mm|
|Application||Air Conditioned Buildings||Sample||Supplier Free Sample|
SGCC blue tinted glass,
SGCC tinted glass panel,
5mm tinted tempered glass
Blue Tinted Tempered Glass Panels Colored Reflective Glass Supplier Tinted Glass
What is Tempered Glass Panels:
Tempered glass is actually a kind of prestressed glass. In order to improve the strength of glass, chemical treatment and physical processes are usually used to form a compressive stress layer on the surface of the glass. When the glass is subjected to external forces, the stress on the surface is first offset, thereby improving the bearing capacity. Enhance the mechanical strength and thermal shock resistance of the glass itself, and has a special fragment state, which will reduce the harmful to human when the tempered glass is broken.
Tinted glass are produced by small additions of metal oxides to the float or rolled glass composition. These small additions color the glass bronze, green, blue or grey, but do not affect the basic properties of the glass except for changes in the solar energy transmittance.
Specification of Tempered Glass Panels:
|Product Name||Blue Tinted Tempered Glass Panels Colored Reflective Glass Supplier Tinted Glass|
|Raw Material||Clear Glass, Ultra Clear (Low Iron) Glass, Tinted Glass|
|Glass Process||Heat treatment or Chemical treatment|
|Glass Color||Clear, Blue, Green, Bronze, Grey and etc|
|Thickness||2.1 mm - 19 mm|
|Max dimension||3660 x 2440 mm|
|Min dimension||20 x 20 mm|
|Glass Shape||Flat or Curved / Bent|
|Fragment (Area 5*5cm)||T<=3mm, Fragment>=30 PCS; 4mm<=T<=12mm, Fragment>=40 PCS|
|Shock resistance||5~7 times of annealed glass|
|Heat resistance||Thermal shock at about 300℃|
|Withstand pressure||3~5 times of annealed glass|
|Holes or cutout||Drawing or sketch is needed|
|Printing||Available per request|
Applications of Tempered Glass Panels:
- Tempered glass is used in construction of house: shower door glass, window glass, bathtub enclosure glass, sliding door glass, skylights glass, glass facades, elevator glass, swimming pool glass fence, and glass balcony doors.
- Tempered glass is used in stoves, ovens, and other kitchen appliances that need heat resistance glass.
- The office room partitions are made of tempered glass, so that it will not cause injury when an employee bumps into and accidentally break them.
- With the characteristic of heat resistance and scratches resistance, tempered glass is often used to make conference tables, kitchen countertops, reception desks, coffee tables, and other types of furniture.
- The thermal strength, heat resistance, and durability of tempered glass make it the ideal material for solar panels glass cover.
- The glass railings in offices, department stores, commercial and public spaces are made of tempered glass for safety.
Advantage of Tempered Glass Panels:
- Safety: After the toughened glass is damaged by a strong force, tiny obtuse-angle particles will appear quickly, thereby ensuring personal safety to the greatest extent.
- Thermal stability: Tempered glass can withstand huge temperature differences without being damaged, and its resistance to temperature differences is 3 times that of ordinary float glass of the same thickness.
- Strength: The mechanical strength, impact resistance and bending strength of tempered glass can reach 4 to 5 times that of ordinary glass.
Q1: How can we get detailed price?
-- Please provide us product thickness, size & qty, which will help us calculate costs for you.
-- CIF price is also available if destination port is provided.
Q2: How about sample and freight cost?
-- In general, we provide free samples, customers take freight cost.
Q3: How long is the production lead time for mass order?
-- It will take about 1~3 weeks, depends on product complexity & order quantity.
Q4: How do you control product quality?
-- Clearly understand customers’ product requirements;
-- To transfer customers requirements to internal product documents;
-- Complete quality assurance system from IQC to OQC. Outgoing inspection record is available for each order.
Q5: What about the payment?
-- T/T, L/C, Ali Trade Assurance, Western Union.
Q6: What about the after-sales service?
-- Normally we response within 4 hours, by email or WhatsApp or Wechat etc;
1. 10 years experiences on glass manufacture and exporting.
2. Strictly quality control standards, 100% quality inspection before delivery.
3. One-stop glass project solution program.
4. Professional sales team, Offering personalied and dedicated service.
5. High quality glass products with the highest cost performance.
6. Prompt and efficient service