Lynn ArringtonThank you for your excellent service. we are satisfied with the products. Looking for more cooperation.
Eric HammarbergSuper good quality! Good service and support. Very nice work for you.
JaneI love to cooperate with Values Glass. You are so nice and help me a lot! Thank you for your support!
BS6206 Transculant Scratch Resistant Building Tempered Glass Panels
|Name||Tempered Glass Panels||Shape||Curve, Flat|
|Function||Decorative Glass, Heat Reflective Glass||Technique||Heat Treatment|
|Application||Air Conditioned Buildings||Sample||Supplier Free Sample|
10.76mm scratch proof glass,
BS6206 scratch resistant glass,
10.76mm building glass panel
Scratch Resistant Tempered Glass Panels Toughened Clear Glass
Specification of Tempered Glass Panels:
|Product Name||Scratch Resistant Tempered Glass Panels Toughened Clear Glass|
|Raw Material||Clear Glass, Low Iron Glass, Tinted Glass|
|Glass Process||Heat treatment or Chemical treatment|
|Glass Color||Clear, Blue, Green, Bronze, Grey and etc|
|Thickness||2.1 mm - 19 mm|
|Max dimension||3660 x 2440 mm|
|Min dimension||20 x 20 mm|
|Glass Shape||Flat or Curved / Bent|
|Fragment (Area 5*5cm)||T<=3mm, Fragment>=30 PCS; 4mm<=T<=12mm, Fragment>=40 PCS|
|Shock resistance||5~7 times of annealed glass|
|Heat resistance||Thermal shock at about 300℃|
|Withstand pressure||3~5 times of annealed glass|
|Holes or cutout||Drawing or sketch is needed|
|Printing||Available per request|
|Samples||Free samples are avaliable|
What is Tempered Glass Panels:
Tempered glass or toughened glass is glass that is made four times stronger than ordinary glass due to a special treatment. The procedure for turning glass into toughened glass or tempered glass is above all a thermal treatment. The glass is heated until more than 600°C. After that, it is cooled very quickly with the result that the glass shrinks. Therefore the outside of the glass cools off before the core and this causes permanent stresses in the glass. The core is under tensile stress, while the zones close to the glass surfaces are under compressive stress.
When bending the glass, the compressive stresses on the surface therefore must be compensated before tensile stresses occur at the surface, which can cause breaking of the glass. The resistance of this type of glass against mechanical and thermal loads is bigger than the resistance of annealed glass. The result is that the structure of this glass is much stronger than ordinary glass.
Advantage of Tempered Glass Panels:
1. Strength improvement: The mechanical strength, impact resistance and bending strength of tempered glass can reach 4 to 5 times that of ordinary glass.
2. Improved thermal stability: Tempered glass can withstand huge temperature differences without being damaged, and its resistance to temperature differences is 3 times that of ordinary float glass of the same thickness.
3. Improved safety: After the toughened glass is damaged by a strong force, tiny obtuse-angle particles will appear quickly, thereby ensuring personal safety to the greatest extent.
Applications of Tempered Glass Panels:
1. Kitchen Appliance Glass: Tempered glass is used in stoves, ovens, and other kitchen appliances that need heat resistance glass.
2. Construction Glass: Tempered glass is used in construction of house: shower door glass, window glass, bathtub enclosure glass, sliding door glass, skylights glass, glass facades, elevator glass, swimming pool glass fence, and glass balcony doors.
3. Office Partition Glass: The office room partitions are made of tempered glass, so that it will not cause injury when an employee bumps into and accidentally break them.
4. Railing Glass: The glass railings in offices, department stores, commercial and public spaces are made of tempered glass for safety.
5. Countertop and Tabletop Glass: With the characteristic of heat resistance and scratches resistance, tempered glass is often used to make conference tables, kitchen countertops, reception desks, coffee tables, and other types of furniture.
6. Solar Panel Glass: The thermal strength, heat resistance, and durability of tempered glass make it the ideal material for solar panels glass cover.
What can we provide:
- Tempered glass
- Insulated glass
- Laminated glass
- Smart glass
- Non-reflective glass
- Anti-glare glass
- Vacuum glass
- Stained glass
- LED glass
- LED mirror
Packaging & Delivery:
- Standard export package: Plywood or wooden crate
- Corner protector and protective film is available
- Crates shall be banded by steel bands
Q1: How can we get detailed price?
-- Please provide us product thickness, size & qty, which will help us calculate costs for you.
-- CIF price is also available if destination port is provided.
Q2: How about sample and freight cost?
-- In general, we provide free samples, customers take freight cost.
Q3: How long is the production lead time for mass order?
-- It will take about 1~3 weeks, depends on product complexity & order quantity.
Q4: How do you control product quality?
-- Clearly understand customers’ product requirements;
-- To transfer customers requirements to internal product documents;
-- Complete quality assurance system from IQC to OQC. Outgoing inspection record is available for each order.
Q5: What about the payment?
-- T/T, L/C, Ali Trade Assurance, Western Union.
Q6: What about the after-sales service?
-- Normally we response within 4 hours, by email or WhatsApp or Wechat etc;
VALUES GLASS, a continuous growing company, located in Shanghai, China.
Since year of 2005, we stepped on furnish glasses;
Since year of 2010, our ranges are expanded to building glasses;
Since year of 2014, VALUES GLASS in Shanghai is established to meet business growth;
VALUES GLASS, aim to deliver ADDED VALUE for partners by:
-- Competitive price;
-- Quality products;
-- On time delivery;
-- Efficient communication;
VALUES GLASS, contribute to partners’ success with our expertise & knowhow!