Lynn ArringtonThank you for your excellent service. we are satisfied with the products. Looking for more cooperation.
Eric HammarbergSuper good quality! Good service and support. Very nice work for you.
JaneI love to cooperate with Values Glass. You are so nice and help me a lot! Thank you for your support!
Fabric Interlayer 4mm Non Reflective Tempered Laminated Glass Sheets
|Place of Origin||China|
|Brand Name||VALUES GLASS|
|Model Number||Laminated Glass Sheets|
|Minimum Order Quantity||5 pieces|
|Packaging Details||Plywood Pallet or per request|
|Delivery Time||14 days|
|Payment Terms||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Supply Ability||10,000 sq.meter/Month|
|Name||Laminated Glass Sheets||Material||Clear Glass, Ultra Clear Glass|
|Glass Thickness||3mm ~ 19mmDes||Film Type||PVB, EVA, SGP|
|Interlayer Thickness||0.38, 0.76, 1.14, 1.52mm||Film Color||Clear, Milky, Grey, Black, Red, Blue, Green Etc|
|Usage||Curtain Wall, Skylights, Windows, Doors, Etc||Feature||Soundproof, Heat Resistant, Safety|
Interlayer Laminated Glass Sheets,
4mm non reflective tempered glass,
Tempered Laminated Glass Sheets
Decorative Fabric Laminated Glass Sheets with Fabric Interlayer for Art Glass
Description of Laminated Glass Sheets:
Laminated glass is made of two or more pieces of regular or tempered glass sandwiched around a layer of clear plastic film (PVB). The set of glass is treated through a process intended to expel air pockets and then it is heated for an initial round of melting. After this, the glass is heated under pressure to create a finished bound product. Laminated glass can be made stronger by adding layers making the end product thicker.
The plastic layer of the film does give the glass a stretchable quality but don’t imagine the glass stretching like a rubber band. The laminated glass has just enough give and stick in it to hold the glass in place if it were to break.
What is Fabric laminated Glass:
Fabric laminated Glass a kind of special craft laminated glass made of special fabric in the middle of two layers of glass, it can sandwiched between strong and rich silk or painted or silk or any other patterns as clients desire.Fabric Laminated Glass gives you the freedom to turn the medium of glass from transparent to sensually arresting. Fabric laminating gives you the opportunity to encapsulate a rich selection of fabrics within protective glass layers. Using regular woven cloth, delicately constructed textiles or printed fabrics combine the beauty, colour & texture of the fabric with the structural strength & practicality of glass. Different fabrics used allow different levels of light transmission and vision control. Since the fabrics and mesh are encapsulated inside the laminated glass, the glass can be handled and installed in the same way as standard laminated glass.
Parameters of Laminated Glass Sheets:
|Product Name||Solar Control Laminated Glass Sheets Coating Toughened Glass For Building|
|Raw Material Glass||Clear Glass, Ultra Clear Glass, Bronze Glass, Grey Glass, Blue Glass, Green Glass|
|Thickness||3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 15, 19mm|
T=2~6mm: ±0.2mm; T=8~19mm: ±0.3mm
|Max dimension||6,000 * 3,000mm|
|Holes or cutout||Drawing or Sketch Needed|
|Lamination||Can be two glasses, three glasses or four glasses laminated|
Features of Laminated Glass Sheets:
1. Safety: The laminated glass installed in the building can still keep intact in the original frame after being suffered any external shocks, even if glasses are broken. Personnel inside and outside the building will not be hurt by flying shards of glass;
2. Anti hurricane and earthquake: it cannot fall to ground and can remain in situ even if glasses are broken.
3. Blast and ballistic protection: multi-layer laminated glass can be used to create multiple levels of bullet-proof glasses;
4. UV protection: have great barrier effect for sunlight's ultraviolet rays; UV Rejection is up to 99%; can avoid ultraviolet radiation;
5. Sound Control: PVB film has insulation and absorption effects for sound wave, so that it can reduce noise.
6. Color diversity:Designed into all sorts of products to meet customers requirements;
7. Sun-blocking:Effectively reducing the heat transmission and energy consumption.
Application of Fabric Laminated Glass Sheets:
1. Decorative Glass Partitions
2. Art Glass for Interior Design
3. Doors and windows in office, house and shops
4. Shop display windows, showcases and display shelves
Other Products We Offer:
-- Tempered glass, heat strengthened glass, heat soaked glass;
-- Smart glass ( or privacy glass, switchable glass ), self-adhesive PDLC film;
-- LOW E glass, laminated glass, insulated glass, vacuum glass;
-- Anti-reflection glass, Anti Glare Glass;
-- Decorative Glass;
-- Silver mirror, copper free mirror, LED mirror
Why choose us:
- Competitive price, value for money
- Expertise on glass & mirror products
- Prompt communication & service
- Quality products
- On Time Delivery
- Flexible on order qty & consolidation
Packaging & Delivery:
- Standard export package: Plywood or wooden crate
- Corner protector and protective film is available
- Crates shall be banded by steel bands
Q1: How can we get detailed price?
-- Please provide us product thickness, size & qty, which will help us calculate costs for you.
-- CIF price is also available if destination port is provided.
Q2: How about sample and freight cost?
-- In general, we provide free samples, customers take freight cost.
Q3: How long is the production lead time for mass order?
-- It will take about 1~3 weeks, depends on product complexity & order quantity.
Q4: How do you control product quality?
-- Clearly understand customers’ product requirements;
-- To transfer customers requirements to internal product documents;
-- Complete quality assurance system from IQC to OQC. Outgoing inspection record is available for each order.
Q5: What about the payment?
-- T/T, L/C, Ali Trade Assurance, Western Union.
Q6: What about the after-sales service?
-- Normally we response within 4 hours, by email or WhatsApp or Wechat etc;
-- If urgent case, we will call customers to immediately discuss and solve.