Lynn ArringtonThank you for your excellent service. we are satisfied with the products. Looking for more cooperation.
Eric HammarbergSuper good quality! Good service and support. Very nice work for you.
JaneI love to cooperate with Values Glass. You are so nice and help me a lot! Thank you for your support!
8mm/10mm/12mm Thick Tempered Safety Glass Door with Grooves / Holes
|Other Name||Safety Tempered Glass||Function||Decorative Glass|
tempered glass sheets,
tempered glass home windows
8mm/10mm/12mm Thick Tempered Safety Glass Door with Grooves/Holes
Tempered glass is made by forming compressive stress on the surface of the glass and heating the glass up to its intenerating temperature and then make the glass uniform cooling quickly. During the process of cooling, the exterior part of the glass is solidified because of the rapid cooling, while the interior part of the glass shrinks because of slow cooling, then forming compressive stress on the surface of the glass and tensile stress inside the glass, thus improving the intensity and heat stability of the glass. Tempered glass can be with holes or cutouts/hinges/grooves/notch and processed into tempered laminated glass, tempered insulated glass, etc.
|Flat Tempered Glass (Thickness: 3-25mm):
Max size: 3300mm*6500mm; 1700*12000mm
Min. Size: 300mm*200mm
Curved Tempered Glass (Thickness: 5-25mm):
Min curved radius: 450mm Max. Size (Arc length*H): 3500*3000mm
Min. Size: 300mm*500mm
|Colour:||Clear, Low iron, Grey, French Green, Ford Blue, Grey or Gold Bronze and etc.|
|Quality certificate:||CCC (China Compulsory Certification);
GB/T9963-1998<Tempered glass> standard
GB/17841-1999<Tempered glass & heat strengthened glass> standard
|Note: Creation Glass can customize according to the given specifications and colors from our clients.|
1. tempered glass is 4-5 times stronger than annealed glass of the same thickness.
2. In case of breakage, tempered glass breaks up into small, cubical fragments, which are no harm to human bodies.
3. Any cutting or grinding must be done prior to tempering. Cutting, grinding, and sharp impacts after tempering will cause the glass to fracture.
4. Ideal for areas with high wind loads and places where human contacts is an important consideration.
5. tempered glass is fully tempered as per CCC , EN12150.
1. Places where safety glass is required by laws and regulations