Lynn ArringtonThank you for your excellent service. we are satisfied with the products. Looking for more cooperation.
Eric HammarbergSuper good quality! Good service and support. Very nice work for you.
JaneI love to cooperate with Values Glass. You are so nice and help me a lot! Thank you for your support!
Insulated 5.5mm Double Glazing Low E Argon Filled Glass Reflective Coatings
|Product Name||Insulated Panels||Material||Clear Glass|
|Color||Clear, Green, Blue, Grey, Bronze||Glass Thickness||3-19mm|
|Edge||Sealant Sealed||Application||Windows; Glass|
5.5mm low e argon glass,
Insulated low e argon glass,
Double Glazing argon filled glass
Double Glazing Insulation Glass Tempered 8+20A+8 Low-E Argon Gas Filled
What is Insulated Glass Panels
Insulating glass is a glass product made of two or more pieces of glass separated by effective spacers in the middle, and effectively sealed at the edges to form a dry and confined space.
According to the difference of spacers, it can be divided into cold edge technology and warm edge technology. Generally using aluminum spacers are called cold-edge technology because of their high thermal conductivity, while the processing technology that uses low-conductivity materials such as stainless steel and composite rubber strips as spacers is called warm-edge technology.
A glass product made of aluminum frames filled with high-efficiency molecular sieve adsorbents separated by a certain width, and the edges are bonded with high-strength sealant.
In order to ensure the performance of insulating glass, double sealing must be adopted. The first seal adopts butyl rubber. Customers can choose polysulfide glue or silicone structural glue for the second seal according to the needs of the installation method.
Why we choose Insulated Glass Panels:
1. Insulated glass could reduce the heat gain and heat loss. Adding multiple layers of glass with gas infill further protects the windows and building from heat loss.
2. Insulated glass could increases the energy efficiency in buildings. With Low-E and reflective coatings, it can further improve the efficiency of the windows by further limiting the heat transfer. This drastically cuts down the electrical bills especially in areas subjected to extreme heat or cold.
3. Insulated glass helps in sound insulation and improves the acoustics of the place. The inert gas does not allow noise to pass through and will make our living environment more quiet.
4. Reduce direct sunlight and UV rays entering the room through the windows. This prevents the fading of photographs, paintings, curtains, carpets and sofa fabrics than can be caused by the UV effect of sunrays.
5. Insulated glass can also act as a safety and security glass. It is much more difficult and will takes longer time to break it in comparison to a single pane glass.
6. Insulated glass extensively finds its use in Green buildings and plays a very important role by reducing the building’s carbon footprint and making it sustainable.
Applications of Insulated Glass Panels:
- Commercial and Residential Windows and doors
- Facades and curtain walls
- Sloped and overhead glazing
- Refrigerator or freezer door
Specification of Insulated Glass Panels:
|Product||Double Glazing Insulation Glass Tempered 8+20A+8 Low-E Argon Gas Filled|
|Glass Thickness||3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 15mm, 19mm|
|Color||Blue, Green, Brown, Grey, tea color, etc.|
|Advantages||1) Heat isolation and warmth preservation|
|2) Distinct energy-saving effect, decreasing air-conditioning and heating costs|
|3) Good soundproofing performance makes rooms comfortable|
|4) Good anti-frosting and dew-formation properties|
|5) IR reflected|
|Standard insulated glass thickness (Glass+Aluminum spacer+Glass) / mm|
|Item||Glass thick||Product parameter (mm)|
|Double/triple wall insulated glass||4mm||4+4A+4||4+5A+4||4+6A+4|
|Aluminum spacer thickness||4mm, 5mm, 5.5mm, 6mm, 6.5mm, 7mm, 8mm, 8.5mm, 9mm, 10mm|
|11mm, 11.5mm, 12mm, 14mm, 14.5mm, 15mm, 16mm, 17mm, etc|
For other thickness, produce according to customer's requirements
Packing & Shipping:
1. Strong wooden crates
2. Safety for oversea transportation
3. The max weight of each wooden crate is 1.5-1.8 tons
Q1: How can we get detailed price?
-- Please provide us product thickness, size & qty, which will help us calculate costs for you.
-- CIF price is also available if destination port is provided.
Q2: How about sample and freight cost?
-- In general, we provide free samples, customers take freight cost.
Q3: How long is the production lead time for mass order?
-- It will take about 1~3 weeks, depends on product complexity & order quantity.
Q4: How do you control product quality?
-- Clearly understand customers’ product requirements;
-- To transfer customers requirements to internal product documents;
-- Complete quality assurance system from IQC to OQC. Outgoing inspection record is available for each order.
Q5: What about the payment?
-- T/T, L/C, Ali Trade Assurance, Western Union.
Q6: What about the after-sales service?
-- Normally we response within 4 hours, by email or WhatsApp or Wechat etc;
VALUES GLASS, a professional supplier of Glass and Mirror in Shanghai, China, sepcializing in deep processing and fine processing. Since the year of 2005, our business has expanded rapidly all over the world, including United States, Australia, South Korea, Germany and other European countries, and our company has won high reputation from customers with efficient communicate, competitive prices, quality products, on time delivery and best service.