|Shape::||Curve, Flat||Product Name::||Glass Panels|
|Type::||Insulated Glass Panels||Application::||Safety Glass|
|Glass Thickness::||5mm,6mm,8mm,10mm||Air Or Argon Spacer Gap::||6A,9A,12A,15A|
Safety Oversize Insulated Window Glass Panels For StoreFront Glass
Tempered Insulated Glass:
Insulating glass combines two or more panes of glass that are hermetically-sealed to keep in the air space in between in order to reduce thermal losses. This leads to lower energy consumption and enables perfect transparency by reducing water condensation on the warm air side.
Generally, it allows two very different requirements – keeping heat in during colder weather and keeping heat out during warmer weather.
It is the most effective way to reduce air-to-air heat transfer through glass. It contains all the features for safety and sound insulation, and is weather-proof and dust free.
1. Facades and curtain walls, skylight, railings, escalators, window and doors,ect
mainly used for the buildings which require heating, air conditioning, thermal insulation;
2. Sound insulation;
3. Anti-condensation and other common functions;
4. Vehicles, boats and other transport equipment;
1. Improved energy efficiency of buildings;
2. Reduced heat loss in winter by up to 64%;
3. Reduces heat invasion;
4. Reduce sound drastically;
5. Increase of security;
6. Reduce the cost of heating or cooling;
7. Reduction of condensation;
8. Can be further laminated or toughened;