Lynn ArringtonThank you for your excellent service. we are satisfied with the products. Looking for more cooperation.
Eric HammarbergSuper good quality! Good service and support. Very nice work for you.
JaneI love to cooperate with Values Glass. You are so nice and help me a lot! Thank you for your support!
19mm Low E Argon Gas Filled Spacer Insulated Glass Panels Windows
|Product Name||Insulated Panels||Material||Clear Glass|
|Color||Clear, Green, Blue, Grey, Bronze||Glass Thickness||3-19mm|
|Edge||Sealant Sealed||Application||Windows; Glass|
SGS argon gas insulated windows,
19mm argon gas insulated windows,
19mm low e argon filled windows
Argon-Filled Insulated Glass Argon Spacer Insulating Glass for Freezer Glass Door
What is Insulated Glass Panels
Insulating Glass Units (IGU) are designed to provide thermal insulation for building envelopes. They are used to reduce building heat loss or heat gain depending on the climate and glass configuration. Insulating Glass Units are sometimes called Double Glazing or Sealed Insulating Glass Units (SIGU). Argon gas is widely used in insulating glass units to fill up the cavity between the layers or panes of glass. An inexpensive, colorless, odorless, and non-toxic argon gas greatly contributes to the enhancement of the performance of insulated glass. Noble gases like argon are usually preferred over the air as the presence of air in the cavity often fogs up the glass due to the high percentage of moisture. Air does also has lesser insulating properties than the noble gas counterparts. Argon-filled insulated glass significantly improves U-Value and soundproofing. They also help in minimization of heat transfer and can be used in congestion with Low-E coatings. Besides this, argon gas doesn’t corrode the window frames and also does not contaminate the environment with toxicity.
Advantage of Insulated Glass Panels:
1. Energy-saving: Air-conditioning and lighting are mainly energy consumption for modern building. Glass is the thinnest and easiest heat transfer among the exterior walls of building material. As the desiccant in the aluminum frame keeps the air in the hollow glass dry for a long time, the temperature insulation performance is excellent.
2. Highly sound insulation: Insulating glass can reduce noise by 27-40 decibels. The traffic noise of 80 decibels outside will be only 50 decibels indoors.
3. Eliminate frost: If the temperature difference between indoor and outdoor is too large, single-layer glass will form frost. Insulating glass, because the inner glass in contact with indoor air is affected by the air barrier, even if the outer contact is very low, it will not condense on the glass surface due to temperature differences. The dew point of insulating glass can reach -70℃ (without rubber strip type insulating glass)
4. Increased wind pressure resistance: The curtain wall is mainly subjected to wind loads, and wind pressure resistance has become the main indicator of the curtain wall. The wind pressure resistance of insulating glass is 15 times that of single glass
5. Glass is not easy to explode: The production method of insulating glass is bonding method, which is cold processing. The internal stress of the original glass does not change, and the surrounding is sealed with elastic material. The glass is not easy to explode.
Specification of Insulated Glass Panels:
|Product||Tempered Laminated insulating glass Triple Silver Low-E Insulating Glazing Unit|
|Glass Thickness||3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 15mm, 19mm|
|Color||Blue, Green, Brown, Grey, tea color, etc.|
|Advantages||1) Heat isolation and warmth preservation|
|2) Distinct energy-saving effect, decreasing air-conditioning and heating costs|
|3) Good soundproofing performance makes rooms comfortable|
|4) Good anti-frosting and dew-formation properties|
|5) IR reflected|
|Standard insulated glass thickness (Glass+Aluminum spacer+Glass) / mm|
|Item||Glass thick||Product parameter (mm)|
|Double/triple wall insulated glass||4mm||4+4A+4||4+5A+4||4+6A+4|
|Aluminum spacer thickness||4mm, 5mm, 5.5mm, 6mm, 6.5mm, 7mm, 8mm, 8.5mm, 9mm, 10mm|
|11mm, 11.5mm, 12mm, 14mm, 14.5mm, 15mm, 16mm, 17mm, etc|
For other thickness, produce according to customer's requirements
Applications of Insulated Glass Panels:
- Commercial and Residential Doors and windows
- Partitions for homes, offices, hotels and other commercial buildings
- Glass Curtain Wall and Facades
- Skylight glass
- Refrigerator Door
Packing & Shipping:
1. strong wooden crates
2. safety for oversea transportation
3. the max weight of each wooden crate is 1.5-1.8 tons
Q1: How can we get detailed price?
-- Please provide us product thickness, size & qty, which will help us calculate costs for you.
-- CIF price is also available if destination port is provided.
Q2: How about sample and freight cost?
-- In general, we provide free samples, customers take freight cost.
Q3: How long is the production lead time for mass order?
-- It will take about 1~3 weeks, depends on product complexity & order quantity.
Q4: How do you control product quality?
-- Clearly understand customers’ product requirements;
-- To transfer customers requirements to internal product documents;
-- Complete quality assurance system from IQC to OQC. Outgoing inspection record is available for each order.
Q5: What about the payment?
-- T/T, L/C, Ali Trade Assurance, Western Union.
Q6: What about the after-sales service?
-- Normally we response within 4 hours, by email or WhatsApp or Wechat etc;
VALUES GLASS, a professional supplier of Glass and Mirror in Shanghai, China, sepcializing in deep processing and fine processing. Since the year of 2005, our business has expanded rapidly all over the world, including United States, Australia, South Korea, Germany and other European countries, and our company has won high reputation from customers with efficient communicate, competitive prices, quality products, on time delivery and best service.