Lynn ArringtonThank you for your excellent service. we are satisfied with the products. Looking for more cooperation.
Eric HammarbergSuper good quality! Good service and support. Very nice work for you.
JaneI love to cooperate with Values Glass. You are so nice and help me a lot! Thank you for your support!
11.5mm Laminated Low E Triple Glazed Glass Panels For Curtain Walls
|Product Name||Insulated Panels||Material||Clear Glass|
|Color||Clear, Green, Blue, Grey, Bronze||Glass Thickness||3-19mm|
|Edge||Sealant Sealed||Application||Windows; Glass|
laminated triple glazed glass panels,
laminated triple glazed units,
11.5mm triple pane glass panels
Triple Glazing Insulated Glass Low-E Double Glazing Insulating Glazed Units Hollow IGU
What is Insulated Glass Panels
Insulated glass has multiple panes separated by air or inert gas filled in the middle. These are also called double glazing glass and insulated glazing unit (IGU). Double glazing glass has two glass panes separated by air space and sealed at the edges. The design principle of double-pane glass is to reduce the transfer of heat and aesthetically serve the purpose of building insulation. This significantly helps in the regulation of indoor temperature and serves as a barrier against unwanted heat and noise. Its amazing sound control abilities make it ideal for residential settings where the need for seclusion is the most. Multiple layers of glass also augment the strength of the design element and make it more durable and strong. The increased strength is one of the main reasons why such glass is normally preferred for commercial and industrial use. Made with modern-day glass, insulated glass units are available in multiple thicknesses and can be made with laminated or tempered glass.
Features of Insulated Glass Panels:
1. Insulated glass could reduce the heat gain and heat loss. Adding multiple layers of glass with gas infill further protects the windows and building from heat loss.
2. Insulated glass could increases the energy efficiency in buildings. With Low-E and reflective coatings, it can further improve the efficiency of the windows by further limiting the heat transfer. This drastically cuts down the electrical bills especially in areas subjected to extreme heat or cold.
3. Insulated glass helps in sound insulation and improves the acoustics of the place. The inert gas does not allow noise to pass through and will make our living environment more quiet.
4. Reduce direct sunlight and UV rays entering the room through the windows. This prevents the fading of photographs, paintings, curtains, carpets and sofa fabrics than can be caused by the UV effect of sunrays.
5. Insulated glass can also act as a safety and security glass. It is much more difficult and will takes longer time to break it in comparison to a single pane glass.
6. Insulated glass extensively finds its use in Green buildings and plays a very important role by reducing the building’s carbon footprint and making it sustainable.
Specification of Insulated Glass Panels:
|Product||Triple Glazing Insulated Glass Low-E Double Glazing Insulating Glazed Units Hollow IGU|
|Glass Thickness||3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 15mm, 19mm|
|Color||Blue, Green, Brown, Grey, tea color, etc.|
|Advantages||1) Heat isolation and warmth preservation|
|2) Distinct energy-saving effect, decreasing air-conditioning and heating costs|
|3) Good soundproofing performance makes rooms comfortable|
|4) Good anti-frosting and dew-formation properties|
|5) IR reflected|
|Standard insulated glass thickness (Glass+Aluminum spacer+Glass) / mm|
|Item||Glass thick||Product parameter (mm)|
|Double/triple wall insulated glass||4mm||4+4A+4||4+5A+4||4+6A+4|
|Aluminum spacer thickness||4mm, 5mm, 5.5mm, 6mm, 6.5mm, 7mm, 8mm, 8.5mm, 9mm, 10mm|
|11mm, 11.5mm, 12mm, 14mm, 14.5mm, 15mm, 16mm, 17mm, etc|
For other thickness, produce according to customer's requirements
Applications of Insulated Glass Panels:
- Commercial and Residential Windows and doors
- Facades and curtain walls
- Sloped and overhead glazing
- Refrigerator or freezer door
Packing & Shipping:
1. Strong wooden crates
2. Safety for oversea transportation
3. The max weight of each wooden crate is 1.5-1.8 tons
Q1: How can we get detailed price?
-- Please provide us product thickness, size & qty, which will help us calculate costs for you.
-- CIF price is also available if destination port is provided.
Q2: How about sample and freight cost?
-- In general, we provide free samples, customers take freight cost.
Q3: How long is the production lead time for mass order?
-- It will take about 1~3 weeks, depends on product complexity & order quantity.
Q4: How do you control product quality?
-- Clearly understand customers’ product requirements;
-- To transfer customers requirements to internal product documents;
-- Complete quality assurance system from IQC to OQC. Outgoing inspection record is available for each order.
Q5: What about the payment?
-- T/T, L/C, Ali Trade Assurance, Western Union.
Q6: What about the after-sales service?
-- Normally we response within 4 hours, by email or WhatsApp or Wechat etc;
VALUES GLASS, a professional supplier of Glass and Mirror in Shanghai, China, sepcializing in deep processing and fine processing. Since the year of 2005, our business has expanded rapidly all over the world, including United States, Australia, South Korea, Germany and other European countries, and our company has won high reputation from customers with efficient communicate, competitive prices, quality products, on time delivery and best service.