Lynn ArringtonThank you for your excellent service. we are satisfied with the products. Looking for more cooperation.
Eric HammarbergSuper good quality! Good service and support. Very nice work for you.
JaneI love to cooperate with Values Glass. You are so nice and help me a lot! Thank you for your support!
Scratch Resistance 4mm 18x24 Non Reflective Glass Custom Cut
|Product||AR Glass; Non-Reflective Glass||Glass Type||Clear Glass, Ultra Clear Glass|
|Size||Customized||Thickness||1.1 ~ 6.0mm|
|Scratch Resistance||>=8H||Technical||AR Coating|
|Light Transmittance||Visible Light Transmittance >=94%||Application AR Glass||Electronic Display, Museum Showcase, Picture Frame,|
4mm 18x24 non glare glass,
Scratch resistance 18x24 non glare glass,
4mm custom cut non glare glass
98% Light Transmittance Anti-reflection Glass 4mm Clear Glass for Solar Panel
What is Non Reflective Glass:
Anti-reflective glass, also known as museum glass, AR glass, and invisible glass, offers crystal clear transparency. AR coatings are dielectric nanotechnology and are created by dipping low iron glass into special metal oxide solutions. The glass is then heated to 500 degrees Celsius to create oxidic layers that eliminate reflections. The end result of this process has an extremely high clarity, which can be used in a wide variety of applications, especially in bright areas, where reflection would prevent visibility. As a result, it’s ideal for applications which require a high level of visual clarity, such as display cases, multimillion dollar artwork, museum exhibits, and upscale architecture.
Advantages of Non Reflactive Glass:
(1) Safety: AR glass has a hard coating that withstands tempering to enhance safety and security. This makes it perfect for upscale applications where the general public or children may be close to the glass. When people are pressing up against the glass, for example, in outdoor applications such as zoos, this is a crucial feature to ensure the glass is strong enough to keep people safe. Because it’s anti-reflective, viewers are able to maintain more of a distance from the exhibits to see clearly, so they have the ability to stand back from the glass.
(2) High Transmittance: It’s the high light transmission combined with the reduced reflection that makes the Anti-Reflective Glass a truly magical piece of glass. This combination will eliminate the sight inhibiting reflections from the glass, allowing the potential customer to see the showcased item with crystal clear clarity.
Features of Non Reflective Glass:
1. Have higher light transmittance than ordinary glass. The highest light transmittance is over 98%.
2. Have lower reflective than ordinary glass. The lowest light reflective is 2%.
3. It can prevent a large protection of UV.
4. Avoid the light pollution and build good ecological environment.
5. Control solar energy radiation effectively, block far infrared radiation, save expenses of air conditioners in summer, save heating expenses in winter, have good effect of heat preservation and energy saving.
Product Description of Non Reflective Glass:
|Product name||98% Light Transmittance Anti-reflection Glass 4mm Clear Glass for Solar Panel|
|Color||Extra Clear Glass|
|Coating||Single Side AR coating; Double Side AR coating|
|Thickness||2mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm|
|Product Size||2140mmx3300mm / 2140mmx3660mm / 2440mmx3300mm / 2440mmx3660mm / 1830mmx2440mm / 1650mmx2140mm / 2140mmx1830mm / 1650mmx2440mm etc.|
|Light transmittance||96% - 98%|
|Features||High Transparent, Low Reflctive|
|Silicon content||above 80%|
|Packing||Safety Plywood Crates|
|Loading Port||China main port|
|Payments terms||T/T, Alibaba, L/C|
|Delivery Time||Within 15 working days|
|Application||1)Liquid crystal display|
5)Projection lamp, probe light, landscape lights, street lamps, miners lights
6)Building:window, showcase, fish tank, refrigerator panel
7)Fax machine; copy version
Application of Non-Reflective Glass:
1. Museum Exhibits
2. Engineering & Science
3. Observation Windows
4. Protect Valuable Art
5. Upscale Architecture
6. Luxury Retail & Restaurants
7. Display Cases
8. Hospital Windows
9. Retail Storefronts
10. Zoo & Aquarium Exhibits
11. VIP Stadium Seating
12. Recording Studios