Tempered Glass Panels
Insulated Glass Panels
Laminated Glass Sheets
Switchable Smart Glass
Non Reflective Glass
Non Glare Glass
Anti Fingerprint Glass
U Shaped Glass
Vacuum Insulated Glass
Ceramic Glass Panels
Ultra Thin Glass
Stained Glass Decorative Panels
Silver Wall Mirror
LED Bathroom Mirrors
LED Glass Panel
Glass Shower Enclosure
Aluminum Glass Door
Lynn ArringtonThank you for your excellent service. we are satisfied with the products. Looking for more cooperation.
Eric HammarbergSuper good quality! Good service and support. Very nice work for you.
JaneI love to cooperate with Values Glass. You are so nice and help me a lot! Thank you for your support!
3mm Heat Resistant Insulated Clear Coating Building Glass Panel
|Product Name||Insulated Panels||Material||Clear Glass|
|Color||Clear, Green, Blue, Grey, Bronze||Glass Thickness||3-19mm|
|Shape||Curve, Flat||Edge||Sealant Sealed|
|Application||Windows; Glass||Function||Heat Insulated; Sound Insulated|
3mm Building Glass Panel,
3mm Insulated Glass Panel,
IR reflected Insulated Glass Panel
Heat Resistant Insulated Glass Clear Coating Building Glass Panel
What is Insulated Glass Panels
Insulating glass units are designed to keep buildings warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer. A standard insulated glass consists of two lites of glass with four surfaces.For greater levels of insulation, three or more lites of glass can be used.
The performance of an insulated glass can be further enhanced by adding low-e coatings and filling the space between the lites with a noble gas such as argon or krypton. These gases are denser than air and reduce the amount of heat transfer through the insulated glass.
When 90 percent argon gas-fill is used in a low-e IGU instead of air, the window’s insulating value can be improved by up to 16 percent. Krypton can improve the insulating value in a low-e IGU by up to 27 percent.
Specification of Insulated Glass Panels:
|Product||Heat Resistant Insulated Glass Clear Coating Building Glass Panel|
|Glass Thickness||3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 15mm, 19mm|
|Color||Blue, Green, Brown, Grey, tea color, etc.|
|Advantages||1) Heat isolation and warmth preservation|
|2) Distinct energy-saving effect, decreasing air-conditioning and heating costs|
|3) Good soundproofing performance makes rooms comfortable|
|4) Good anti-frosting and dew-formation properties|
|5) IR reflected|
|Standard insulated glass thickness (Glass+Aluminum spacer+Glass) / mm|
|Item||Glass thick||Product parameter (mm)|
|Double/triple wall insulated glass||4mm||4+4A+4||4+5A+4||4+6A+4|
|Aluminum spacer thickness||4mm, 5mm, 5.5mm, 6mm, 6.5mm, 7mm, 8mm, 8.5mm, 9mm, 10mm|
|11mm, 11.5mm, 12mm, 14mm, 14.5mm, 15mm, 16mm, 17mm, etc|
For other thickness, produce according to customer's requirements
Features of Insulated Glass Panels:
1. Insulated glass could reduce the heat gain and heat loss. Adding multiple layers of glass with gas infill further protects the windows and building from heat loss.
2. Insulated glass could increases the energy efficiency in buildings. With Low-E and reflective coatings, it can further improve the efficiency of the windows by further limiting the heat transfer. This drastically cuts down the electrical bills especially in areas subjected to extreme heat or cold.
3. Insulated glass helps in sound insulation and improves the acoustics of the place. The inert gas does not allow noise to pass through and will make our living environment more quiet.
4. Reduce direct sunlight and UV rays entering the room through the windows. This prevents the fading of photographs, paintings, curtains, carpets and sofa fabrics than can be caused by the UV effect of sunrays.
5. Insulated glass can also act as a safety and security glass. It is much more difficult and will takes longer time to break it in comparison to a single pane glass.
6. Insulated glass extensively finds its use in Green buildings and plays a very important role by reducing the building’s carbon footprint and making it sustainable.
Applications of Insulated Glass Panels:
- Commercial and Residential Windows and doors
- Facades and curtain walls
- Sloped and overhead glazing
- Refrigerator or freezer door
Packing & Shipping:
1. Strong wooden crates
2. Safety for oversea transportation
3. The max weight of each wooden crate is 1.5-1.8 tons
Q1: How can we get detailed price?
-- Please provide us product thickness, size & qty, which will help us calculate costs for you.
-- CIF price is also available if destination port is provided.
Q2: How about sample and freight cost?
-- In general, we provide free samples, customers take freight cost.
Q3: How long is the production lead time for mass order?
-- It will take about 1~3 weeks, depends on product complexity & order quantity.
Q4: How do you control product quality?
-- Clearly understand customers’ product requirements;
-- To transfer customers requirements to internal product documents;
-- Complete quality assurance system from IQC to OQC. Outgoing inspection record is available for each order.
Q5: What about the payment?
-- T/T, L/C, Ali Trade Assurance, Western Union.
Q6: What about the after-sales service?
-- Normally we response within 4 hours, by email or WhatsApp or Wechat etc;
1. 10 years experiences on glass manufacture and exporting.
2. Strictly quality control standards, 100% quality inspection before delivery.
3. One-stop glass project solution program.
4. Professional sales team, Offering personalied and dedicated service.
5. High quality glass products with the highest cost performance.
6. Prompt and efficient service
VALUES GLASS, a professional supplier of Glass and Mirror in Shanghai, China, sepcializing in deep processing and fine processing. Since the year of 2005, our business has expanded rapidly all over the world, including United States, Australia, South Korea, Germany and other European countries, and our company has won high reputation from customers with efficient communicate, competitive prices, quality products, on time delivery and best service.