Lynn ArringtonThank you for your excellent service. we are satisfied with the products. Looking for more cooperation.
Eric HammarbergSuper good quality! Good service and support. Very nice work for you.
JaneI love to cooperate with Values Glass. You are so nice and help me a lot! Thank you for your support!
3mm Low Iron Thermopane Insulated Glass Panels Facade Double Glazed
|Product Name||Insulated Panels||Material||Clear Glass|
|Color||Clear, Green, Blue, Grey, Bronze||Glass Thickness||3-19mm|
|Shape||Curve, Flat||Edge||Sealant Sealed|
|Application||Windows; Glass||Function||Heat Insulated; Sound Insulated|
Insulated Glass Panels Facade,
3mm thermopane glass panels,
thermopane glass panels Facade
Ultra Clear Insulation Glass Low Iron Double Glazed Glass Unit Facade Safety Glass
What is Insulated Glass Panels
Insulating glass refers to glass that is made to prevent significant heat transfer into or out of a home or building. It consists of multiple pieces of glass separated by spacers made of either metal, such as aluminum, or structural foam. The space between the glass is sometimes filled with a noble gas, such as argon or krypton. Insulating glass is often abbreviated IG and is sometimes called double-glazed or double-pane glass. As technology evolves, triple-paned or quadruple-paned glass is now available as well.
Insulating glass is comprised of several components: multiple pieces of glass, materials that create and maintain space between the glass and any gas added to the space between the glass. All of these pieces are assembled into a single, sealed unit that holds the entire system together and helps prevent changes, especially to the air (or gas) between the glass. These complete units are called insulating glass units, or IGUs.
Specification of Insulated Glass Panels:
|Product||Ultra Clear Insulation Glass Low Iron Double Glazed Glass Unit Facade Safety Glass|
|Glass Thickness||3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 15mm, 19mm|
|Color||Blue, Green, Brown, Grey, tea color, etc.|
|Advantages||1) Heat isolation and warmth preservation|
|2) Distinct energy-saving effect, decreasing air-conditioning and heating costs|
|3) Good soundproofing performance makes rooms comfortable|
|4) Good anti-frosting and dew-formation properties|
|5) IR reflected|
|Standard insulated glass thickness (Glass+Aluminum spacer+Glass) / mm|
|Item||Glass thick||Product parameter (mm)|
|Double/triple wall insulated glass||4mm||4+4A+4||4+5A+4||4+6A+4|
|Aluminum spacer thickness||4mm, 5mm, 5.5mm, 6mm, 6.5mm, 7mm, 8mm, 8.5mm, 9mm, 10mm|
|11mm, 11.5mm, 12mm, 14mm, 14.5mm, 15mm, 16mm, 17mm, etc|
For other thickness, produce according to customer's requirements
Features of Insulated Glass Panels:
1. Insulated glass could reduce the heat gain and heat loss. Adding multiple layers of glass with gas infill further protects the windows and building from heat loss.
2. Insulated glass could increases the energy efficiency in buildings. With Low-E and reflective coatings, it can further improve the efficiency of the windows by further limiting the heat transfer. This drastically cuts down the electrical bills especially in areas subjected to extreme heat or cold.
3. Insulated glass helps in sound insulation and improves the acoustics of the place. The inert gas does not allow noise to pass through and will make our living environment more quiet.
4. Reduce direct sunlight and UV rays entering the room through the windows. This prevents the fading of photographs, paintings, curtains, carpets and sofa fabrics than can be caused by the UV effect of sunrays.
5. Insulated glass can also act as a safety and security glass. It is much more difficult and will takes longer time to break it in comparison to a single pane glass.
6. Insulated glass extensively finds its use in Green buildings and plays a very important role by reducing the building’s carbon footprint and making it sustainable.
Applications of Insulated Glass Panels:
- Commercial and Residential Windows and doors
- Facades and curtain walls
- Sloped and overhead glazing
- Refrigerator or freezer door
Packing & Shipping:
1. Strong wooden crates
2. Safety for oversea transportation
3. The max weight of each wooden crate is 1.5-1.8 tons
Q1: How can we get detailed price?
-- Please provide us product thickness, size & qty, which will help us calculate costs for you.
-- CIF price is also available if destination port is provided.
Q2: How about sample and freight cost?
-- In general, we provide free samples, customers take freight cost.
Q3: How long is the production lead time for mass order?
-- It will take about 1~3 weeks, depends on product complexity & order quantity.
Q4: How do you control product quality?
-- Clearly understand customers’ product requirements;
-- To transfer customers requirements to internal product documents;
-- Complete quality assurance system from IQC to OQC. Outgoing inspection record is available for each order.
Q5: What about the payment?
-- T/T, L/C, Ali Trade Assurance, Western Union.
Q6: What about the after-sales service?
-- Normally we response within 4 hours, by email or WhatsApp or Wechat etc;
1. 10 years experiences on glass manufacture and exporting.
2. Strictly quality control standards, 100% quality inspection before delivery.
3. One-stop glass project solution program.
4. Professional sales team, Offering personalied and dedicated service.
5. High quality glass products with the highest cost performance.
6. Prompt and efficient service
VALUES GLASS, a professional supplier of Glass and Mirror in Shanghai, China, sepcializing in deep processing and fine processing. Since the year of 2005, our business has expanded rapidly all over the world, including United States, Australia, South Korea, Germany and other European countries, and our company has won high reputation from customers with efficient communicate, competitive prices, quality products, on time delivery and best service.