Lynn ArringtonThank you for your excellent service. we are satisfied with the products. Looking for more cooperation.
Eric HammarbergSuper good quality! Good service and support. Very nice work for you.
JaneI love to cooperate with Values Glass. You are so nice and help me a lot! Thank you for your support!
Skylight 15mm Triple Glazed Vacuum Insulated Glass Units Reduce Condensation
|Product Name||Insulated Panels||Material||Clear Glass|
|Color||Clear, Green, Blue, Grey, Bronze||Glass Thickness||3-19mm|
|Edge||Sealant Sealed||Application||Windows; Glass|
15mm vacuum insulated glass,
Skylight vacuum insulated glass,
15mm Triple Glazed Glass Units
Hollow Vacuum Insulated Glass Units Tempered Low-E Double / Triple Glazed Glass
What is Insulated Glass Panels
Insulated Glass is a combination of two or more panes of glass with a spacer bar and hermetically sealed with a primary and secondary sealant to form a single unit with one or more air spaces in between. Insulated glass units improve the thermal performance, thus significantly reducing heating and air-conditioning costs. IG units also reduce interior condensation in cold climates, and increase comfort near windows, thus maximizing the usable interior space. By combining Low-E coatings, tinted glasses, reflective coatings, silk-screened patterns, laminated glass and more, a wide variaty of insulating glass configurations are avaliable to satisfy a wide range of performance and easthetic requiremets. IG units can be fabricated to meet state energy codes, sound control requirements, seismic requirements, impact resistance, bullet resistance, and hurricane and blast resistance requirements. IG units can be designed to reduce heat loss and solar heat gain entering the building, with a minimal reduction of visible light transmittance.
Advantage of Insulated Glass Panels:
1. Energy-saving: Air-conditioning and lighting are mainly energy consumption for modern building. Glass is the thinnest and easiest heat transfer among the exterior walls of building material. As the desiccant in the aluminum frame keeps the air in the hollow glass dry for a long time, the temperature insulation performance is excellent.
2. Highly sound insulation: Insulating glass can reduce noise by 27-40 decibels. The traffic noise of 80 decibels outside will be only 50 decibels indoors.
3. Eliminate frost: If the temperature difference between indoor and outdoor is too large, single-layer glass will form frost. Insulating glass, because the inner glass in contact with indoor air is affected by the air barrier, even if the outer contact is very low, it will not condense on the glass surface due to temperature differences. The dew point of insulating glass can reach -70℃ (without rubber strip type insulating glass)
4. Increased wind pressure resistance: The curtain wall is mainly subjected to wind loads, and wind pressure resistance has become the main indicator of the curtain wall. The wind pressure resistance of insulating glass is 15 times that of single glass
5. Glass is not easy to explode: The production method of insulating glass is bonding method, which is cold processing. The internal stress of the original glass does not change, and the surrounding is sealed with elastic material. The glass is not easy to explode.
Specification of Insulated Glass Panels:
|Product||Hollow Vacuum Insulated Glass Units Tempered Low-E Double / Triple Glazed Glass|
|Glass Thickness||3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 15mm, 19mm|
|Color||Blue, Green, Brown, Grey, tea color, etc.|
|Advantages||1) Heat isolation and warmth preservation|
|2) Distinct energy-saving effect, decreasing air-conditioning and heating costs|
|3) Good soundproofing performance makes rooms comfortable|
|4) Good anti-frosting and dew-formation properties|
|5) IR reflected|
|Standard insulated glass thickness (Glass+Aluminum spacer+Glass) / mm|
|Item||Glass thick||Product parameter (mm)|
|Double/triple wall insulated glass||4mm||4+4A+4||4+5A+4||4+6A+4|
|Aluminum spacer thickness||4mm, 5mm, 5.5mm, 6mm, 6.5mm, 7mm, 8mm, 8.5mm, 9mm, 10mm|
|11mm, 11.5mm, 12mm, 14mm, 14.5mm, 15mm, 16mm, 17mm, etc|
For other thickness, produce according to customer's requirements
Applications of Insulated Glass Panels:
- Commercial and Residential Doors and windows
- Partitions for homes, offices, hotels and other commercial buildings
- Glass Curtain Wall and Facades
- Skylight glass
- Refrigerator Door
Packing & Shipping:
1. Strong wooden crates
2. Safety for oversea transportation
3. The max weight of each wooden crate is 1.5-1.8 tons
Q1: How can we get detailed price?
-- Please provide us product thickness, size & qty, which will help us calculate costs for you.
-- CIF price is also available if destination port is provided.
Q2: How about sample and freight cost?
-- In general, we provide free samples, customers take freight cost.
Q3: How long is the production lead time for mass order?
-- It will take about 1~3 weeks, depends on product complexity & order quantity.
Q4: How do you control product quality?
-- Clearly understand customers’ product requirements;
-- To transfer customers requirements to internal product documents;
-- Complete quality assurance system from IQC to OQC. Outgoing inspection record is available for each order.
Q5: What about the payment?
-- T/T, L/C, Ali Trade Assurance, Western Union.
Q6: What about the after-sales service?
-- Normally we response within 4 hours, by email or WhatsApp or Wechat etc;
VALUES GLASS, a professional supplier of Glass and Mirror in Shanghai, China, sepcializing in deep processing and fine processing. Since the year of 2005, our business has expanded rapidly all over the world, including United States, Australia, South Korea, Germany and other European countries, and our company has won high reputation from customers with efficient communicate, competitive prices, quality products, on time delivery and best service.