Lynn ArringtonThank you for your excellent service. we are satisfied with the products. Looking for more cooperation.
Eric HammarbergSuper good quality! Good service and support. Very nice work for you.
JaneI love to cooperate with Values Glass. You are so nice and help me a lot! Thank you for your support!
SGS Low E 24mm Slim Double Glazed Units Eliminate Frost Explosion Proof
|Product Name||Insulated Panels||Material||Clear Glass|
|Color||Clear, Green, Blue, Grey, Bronze||Glass Thickness||3-19mm|
|Edge||Sealant Sealed||Application||Windows; Glass|
Insulated 24mm double glazed units,
sgs 24mm double glazed units,
Insulated slim double glazed units
Tempered Laminated insulating glass Triple Silver Low-E Insulating Glazing Unit
What is Low-E Insulated Glass Panels
Low-E coating glass is also known as low-emissivity glass are designed to reduce the U-Factor and regulate heat transfer. Emissivity coating is accomplished by the application of microscopically thin layers of metal oxides which also gives the glass surface a greenish tint. The additional coating of metal minimizes the heat transfer and makes it a more effective insulating unit. The combination of both Low-E coating and space or gas-filled cavity results in the augmentation of thermal insulation. These coatings can reduce energy loss by up to 50% and promotes the idea of energy conservation. Special Low-E coatings are designed to allow passage of certain types of light to illuminate the interior space.
Advantage of Insulated Glass Panels:
1. Energy-saving: Air-conditioning and lighting are mainly energy consumption for modern building. Glass is the thinnest and easiest heat transfer among the exterior walls of building material. As the desiccant in the aluminum frame keeps the air in the hollow glass dry for a long time, the temperature insulation performance is excellent.
2. Highly sound insulation: Insulating glass can reduce noise by 27-40 decibels. The traffic noise of 80 decibels outside will be only 50 decibels indoors.
3. Eliminate frost: If the temperature difference between indoor and outdoor is too large, the single-layer glass will form frost. Insulating glass, because the inner glass in contact with indoor air is affected by the air barrier, even if the outer contact is very low, it will not condense on the glass surface due to temperature differences. The dew point of insulating glass can reach -70℃ (without rubber strip type insulating glass)
4. Increased wind pressure resistance: The curtain wall is mainly subjected to wind loads, and wind pressure resistance has become the main indicator of the curtain wall. The wind pressure resistance of insulating glass is 15 times that of single glass
5. Glass is not easy to explode: The production method of insulating glass is bonding method, which is cold processing. The internal stress of the original glass does not change, and the surrounding is sealed with elastic material. The glass is not easy to explode.
Specification of Insulated Glass Panels:
|Product||Tempered Laminated insulating glass Triple Silver Low-E Insulating Glazing Unit|
|Glass Thickness||3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 15mm, 19mm|
|Color||Blue, Green, Brown, Grey, tea color, etc.|
|Advantages||1) Heat isolation and warmth preservation|
|2) Distinct energy-saving effect, decreasing air-conditioning and heating costs|
|3) Good soundproofing performance makes rooms comfortable|
|4) Good anti-frosting and dew-formation properties|
|5) IR reflected|
|Standard insulated glass thickness (Glass+Aluminum spacer+Glass) / mm|
|Item||Glass thick||Product parameter (mm)|
|Double/triple wall insulated glass||4mm||4+4A+4||4+5A+4||4+6A+4|
|Aluminum spacer thickness||4mm, 5mm, 5.5mm, 6mm, 6.5mm, 7mm, 8mm, 8.5mm, 9mm, 10mm|
|11mm, 11.5mm, 12mm, 14mm, 14.5mm, 15mm, 16mm, 17mm, etc|
For other thickness, produce according to customer's requirements
Applications of Insulated Glass Panels:
- Commercial and Residential Doors and windows
- Partitions for homes, offices, hotels and other commercial buildings
- Glass Curtain Wall and Facades
- Skylight glass
- Refrigerator Door
Packing & Shipping:
1. strong wooden crates
2. safety for oversea transportation
3. the max weight of each wooden crate is 1.5-1.8 tons
Q1: How can we get detailed price?
-- Please provide us product thickness, size & qty, which will help us calculate costs for you.
-- CIF price is also available if destination port is provided.
Q2: How about sample and freight cost?
-- In general, we provide free samples, customers take freight cost.
Q3: How long is the production lead time for mass order?
-- It will take about 1~3 weeks, depends on product complexity & order quantity.
Q4: How do you control product quality?
-- Clearly understand customers’ product requirements;
-- To transfer customers requirements to internal product documents;
-- Complete quality assurance system from IQC to OQC. Outgoing inspection record is available for each order.
Q5: What about the payment?
-- T/T, L/C, Ali Trade Assurance, Western Union.
Q6: What about the after-sales service?
-- Normally we response within 4 hours, by email or WhatsApp or Wechat etc;
VALUES GLASS, a professional supplier of Glass and Mirror in Shanghai, China, sepcializing in deep processing and fine processing. Since the year of 2005, our business has expanded rapidly all over the world, including United States, Australia, South Korea, Germany and other European countries, and our company has won high reputation from customers with efficient communicate, competitive prices, quality products, on time delivery and best service.