Lynn ArringtonThank you for your excellent service. we are satisfied with the products. Looking for more cooperation.
Eric HammarbergSuper good quality! Good service and support. Very nice work for you.
JaneI love to cooperate with Values Glass. You are so nice and help me a lot! Thank you for your support!
19mm Clear Toghened Clazing IGU Insulating Glass Unit
|Product Name||Insulated Panels||Material||Clear Glass|
|Color||Clear, Green, Blue, Grey, Bronze||Process||Insulated|
|Shape||Curve, Flat||Function||Heat Insulated; Sound Insulated|
Clear IGU Insulating Glass Unit,
Toughened Insulating Glass Unit,
19mm igu insulated glass unit
Clear Toghened Insulated Clazing Insulating Glass Unit 6+12A+6, 8+12AR+8, 10+16A+10
What is Insulated Glass Panels
Insulated Glass is a combination of two or more panes of glass with a spacer bar and hermetically sealed with a primary and secondary sealant to form a single unit with one or more air spaces in between. Insulated glass units improve the thermal performance, thus significantly reducing heating and air-conditioning costs. IG units also reduce interior condensation in cold climates, and increase comfort near windows, thus maximizing the usable interior space. By combining Low-E coatings, tinted glasses, reflective coatings, silk-screened patterns, laminated glass and more, a wide variaty of insulating glass configurations are avaliable to satisfy a wide range of performance and easthetic requiremets. IG units can be fabricated to meet state energy codes, sound control requirements, seismic requirements, impact resistance, bullet resistance, and hurricane and blast resistance requirements. IG units can be designed to reduce heat loss and solar heat gain entering the building, with a minimal reduction of visible light transmittance.
Specification of Insulated Glass Panels:
|Product||Custom Shape Insulated Glass Triangle Round Shape Insulated Glass Low-E|
|Glass Thickness||3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 15mm, 19mm|
|Color||Blue, Green, Brown, Grey, tea color, etc.|
|Advantages||1) Heat isolation and warmth preservation|
|2) Distinct energy-saving effect, decreasing air-conditioning and heating costs|
|3) Good soundproofing performance makes rooms comfortable|
|4) Good anti-frosting and dew-formation properties|
|5) IR reflected|
|Standard insulated glass thickness (Glass+Aluminum spacer+Glass) / mm|
|Item||Glass thick||Product parameter (mm)|
|Double/triple wall insulated glass||4mm||4+4A+4||4+5A+4||4+6A+4|
|Aluminum spacer thickness||4mm, 5mm, 5.5mm, 6mm, 6.5mm, 7mm, 8mm, 8.5mm, 9mm, 10mm|
|11mm, 11.5mm, 12mm, 14mm, 14.5mm, 15mm, 16mm, 17mm, etc|
|Remark||For other thickness, produce according to customer's requirements|
Advantage of Insulated Glass Panels:
1. Insulated glass could reduce the heat gain and heat loss. Adding multiple layers of glass with gas infill further protects the windows and building from heat loss.
2. Insulated glass could increases the energy efficiency in buildings. With Low-E and reflective coatings, it can further improve the efficiency of the windows by further limiting the heat transfer. This drastically cuts down the electrical bills especially in areas subjected to extreme heat or cold.
3. Insulated glass helps in sound insulation and improves the acoustics of the place. The inert gas does not allow noise to pass through and will make our living environment more quiet.
4. Reduce direct sunlight and UV rays entering the room through the windows. This prevents the fading of photographs, paintings, curtains, carpets and sofa fabrics than can be caused by the UV effect of sunrays.
5. Insulated glass can also act as a safety and security glass. It is much more difficult and will takes longer time to break it in comparison to a single pane glass.
6. Insulated glass extensively finds its use in Green buildings and plays a very important role by reducing the building’s carbon footprint and making it sustainable.
Applications of Insulated Glass Panels:
- Doors and windows
- Partitions for homes, offices, hotels and other commercial buildings
- Glass Curtain Wall and Facades
- Skylight glass
- Refrigerator Door
Q1: How can we get detailed price?
-- Please provide us product thickness, size & qty, which will help us calculate costs for you.
-- CIF price is also available if destination port is provided.
Q2: How about sample and freight cost?
-- In general, we provide free samples, customers take freight cost.
Q3: How long is the production lead time for mass order?
-- It will take about 1~3 weeks, depends on product complexity & order quantity.
Q4: How do you control product quality?
-- Clearly understand customers’ product requirements;
-- To transfer customers requirements to internal product documents;
-- Complete quality assurance system from IQC to OQC. Outgoing inspection record is available for each order.
Q5: What about the payment?
-- T/T, L/C, Ali Trade Assurance, Western Union.
Q6: What about the after-sales service?
-- Normally we response within 4 hours, by email or WhatsApp or Wechat etc;
VALUES GLASS, a professional supplier of Glass and Mirror in Shanghai, China, sepcializing in deep processing and fine processing. Since the year of 2005, our business has expanded rapidly all over the world, including United States, Australia, South Korea, Germany and other European countries, and our company has won high reputation from customers with efficient communicate, competitive prices, quality products, on time delivery and best service.