Lynn ArringtonThank you for your excellent service. we are satisfied with the products. Looking for more cooperation.
Eric HammarbergSuper good quality! Good service and support. Very nice work for you.
JaneI love to cooperate with Values Glass. You are so nice and help me a lot! Thank you for your support!
SGP Multilayer Explosion Proof 15mm Decorative Laminated Glass Sheets
|Place of Origin||China|
|Brand Name||VALUES GLASS|
|Model Number||Laminated Glass Sheets|
|Minimum Order Quantity||5 pieces|
|Packaging Details||Plywood Pallet or per request|
|Delivery Time||14 days|
|Payment Terms||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Supply Ability||10,000 sq.meter/Month|
|Name||Laminated Glass Sheets||Material||Clear Glass, Ultra Clear Glass|
|Glass Thickness||3mm ~ 19mmDes||Film Type||PVB, EVA, SGP|
|Film Color||Clear, Milky, Grey, Black, Red, Blue, Green Etc||Film Thickness||0.38, 0.76, 1.14, 1.52mm|
|Usage||Curtain Wall, Skylights, Windows, Doors, Etc||Feature||Soundproof, Heat Resistant, Safety|
15mm decorative laminated glass,
SGP decorative laminated glass,
cclear laminated glass
Multilayer Toughened Laminated Glass Sheets Explosion-Proof Safety Glass
What is Laminated Glass:
Laminated glass is made of two or more pieces of regular or tempered glass sandwiched around a layer of clear plastic film (PVB). The set of glass is treated through a process intended to expel air pockets and then it is heated for an initial round of melting. After this, the glass is heated under pressure to create a finished bound product. Laminated glass can be made stronger by adding layers making the end product thicker.
The plastic layer of the film does give the glass a stretchable quality but don’t imagine the glass stretching like a rubber band. The laminated glass has just enough give and stick in it to hold the glass in place if it were to break.
Features of Laminated Glass Sheets:
1. Safety: The laminated glass installed in the building can still keep intact in the original frame after being suffered any external shocks, even if glasses are broken. Personnel inside and outside the building will not be hurt by flying shards of glass;
2. Anti hurricane and earthquake: it cannot fall to ground and can remain in situ even if glasses are broken.
3. Blast and ballistic protection: multi-layer laminated glass can be used to create multiple levels of bullet-proof glasses;
4. UV protection: have great barrier effect for sunlight's ultraviolet rays; UV Rejection is up to 99%; can avoid ultraviolet radiation;
5. Sound Control: PVB film has insulation and absorption effects for sound wave, so that it can reduce noise.
6. Color diversity:Designed into all sorts of products to meet customers requirements;
7. Sun-blocking:Effectively reducing the heat transmission and energy consumption.
Advantage of Laminated Glass Sheets:
Features a plastic middle layer between two panes of glass which holds the shards in place should the glass get broken.
As it is less likely to break, replacement costs will be kept to a minimum or reduced.
Can withstand changes in temperatures, improve sound insulation and reduce the effect harmful UV rays.
Easy to apply colouring.
If the glass is used externally e.g. for shop windows, it can act as a protective barrier against strong winds and heavy rain.
Can improve your green credentials and energy efficiency as the layered design provides better heat insulation.
Application of Laminated Glass Sheets:
|Doors and Windows||Curtain Wall, Facades|
|Shower Room Glass Door Enclosures||
Railing Glass and Balustrades Glass
|Glass Table Tops, Glass Furniture|
|Pool Glass Fence||Skylights|
Interior Glass Screens, Glass Partitions
|Decoration Glass Panels|
Parameters of Laminated Glass Sheets:
|Product Name||Jumbo Size Laminated Glass Sheets Extra Large Size Overlength Glass Panels|
|Raw Material Glass||Clear Glass, Ultra Clear Glass, Bronze Glass, Grey Glass, Blue Glass, Green Glass|
|Thickness||3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 15, 19mm|
|Max dimension||6,000 * 3,000mm|
|Holes or cutout||Drawing or Sketch Needed|
|Lamination||Can be two glasses, three glasses or four glasses laminated|
Other Products We Offer:
-- Tempered glass, heat strengthened glass, heat soaked glass;
-- Smart glass ( or privacy glass, switchable glass ), self-adhesive PDLC film;
-- LOW E glass, laminated glass, insulated glass, vacuum glass;
-- Anti-reflection glass, Anti Glare Glass;
-- Decorative Glass;
-- Silver mirror, copper free mirror, LED mirror
Why choose us:
- Competitive price, value for money
- Expertise on glass & mirror products
- Prompt communication & service
- Quality products
- On Time Delivery
- Flexible on order qty & consolidation
Packaging & Delivery:
- Standard export package: Plywood or wooden crate
- Corner protector and protective film is available
- Crates shall be banded by steel bands
Q1: How can we get detailed price?
-- Please provide us product thickness, size & qty, which will help us calculate costs for you.
-- CIF price is also available if destination port is provided.
Q2: How about sample and freight cost?
-- In general, we provide free samples, customers take freight cost.
Q3: How long is the production lead time for mass order?
-- It will take about 1~3 weeks, depends on product complexity & order quantity.
Q4: How do you control product quality?
-- Clearly understand customers’ product requirements;
-- To transfer customers requirements to internal product documents;
-- Complete quality assurance system from IQC to OQC. Outgoing inspection record is available for each order.
Q5: What about the payment?
-- T/T, L/C, Ali Trade Assurance, Western Union.
Q6: What about the after-sales service?
-- Normally we response within 4 hours, by email or WhatsApp or Wechat etc;
-- If urgent case, we will call customers to immediately discuss and solve.