Lynn ArringtonThank you for your excellent service. we are satisfied with the products. Looking for more cooperation.
Eric HammarbergSuper good quality! Good service and support. Very nice work for you.
JaneI love to cooperate with Values Glass. You are so nice and help me a lot! Thank you for your support!
12mm Polished Edge Balustrade Tempered Glass Panels Shock Resistance
|Product Name||Tempered Glass Panels||Material||Float Glass|
|Color||Clear, Green, Blue, Grey, Bronze||Process||Clear Glass, Tempered Glass|
|Shape||Curve, Flat||Edge||Safety Edge Or As Your Demand|
|Function||Decorative Glass, Heat Reflective Glass||Thickness||3-19mm|
Balustrade Tempered Glass Panels,
Balustrade tempered glass sheet,
12mm Tempered Glass Panels
12mm Polished Edge Clear Tempered Glass for Glass Railing or Glass Balustrate
About Tempered Glass Panels:
Tempered or toughened glass is a type of safety glass processed by controlled thermal or chemical treatments to increase its strength compared with normal glass. Tempering puts the outer surfaces into compression and the interior into tension. Such stresses cause the glass, when broken, to crumble into small granular chunks instead of splintering into jagged shards as plate glass (a.k.a. annealed glass) does. The granular chunks are less likely to cause injury. As a result of its safety and strength, tempered glass is used in a variety of demanding applications, including passenger vehicle windows, shower doors, architectural glass doors and tables, refrigerator trays, mobile screen protectors, as a component of bulletproof glass, for diving masks, and various types of plates and cookware.
Specification of Tempered Glass Panels:
|Product Name||12mm Polished Edge Clear Tempered Glass for Glass Railing or Glass Balustrate|
|Raw Material||Clear Glass, Ultra Clear (Low Iron) Glass, Tinted Glass|
|Glass Process||Heat treatment or Chemical treatment|
|Glass Color||Clear, Blue, Green, Bronze, Grey and etc|
|Thickness||2.1 mm - 19 mm|
|Max dimension||3660 x 2440 mm|
|Min dimension||20 x 20 mm|
|Glass Shape||Flat or Curved / Bent|
|Fragment (Area 5*5cm)||T<=3mm, Fragment>=30 PCS; 4mm<=T<=12mm, Fragment>=40 PCS|
|Shock resistance||5~7 times of annealed glass|
|Heat resistance||Thermal shock at about 300℃|
|Withstand pressure||3~5 times of annealed glass|
|Holes or cutout||Drawing or sketch is needed|
|Printing||Available per request
Advantage of Tempered Glass Panels:
- Tempered glass can be clear, frosted, engraved, stained, and patterned. It’s available in an array of patterns and designs to suit your needs.
- Tempered glass is much more stronger than ordinary glass. It can stand up to strong winds, direct impact from blows and bumps, and minor explosions.
- Tempered glass has property of high temperature resistant, which makes tempered glass ideal for use in kitchen appliances and in areas like the bathroom, where it will likely be in contact with the heat on a regular basis.
- Tempering process makes tempered glass super tough, it doesn’t affect the clarity of the glass. Tempered glass is crystal clear and transparent, which makes it useful in windows, display cases, and glass doors.
- Tempered glass can be used practically anywhere glass is needed. It makes for an attractive and sturdy frameless shower door, a fully transparent screen protector, and a seamless stovetop base.
- The manufacturing process that makes tempered glass thermally tough also makes it scratch-resistant. This makes tempered glass an ideal material for glass doors, kitchen appliances, mobile screen protectors, and windows.
Applications of Tempered Glass Panels:
1. Tempered glass is used in stoves, ovens, and other kitchen appliances that need heat resistance glass.
2. Tempered glass is used in construction of house: shower door glass, window glass, bathtub enclosure glass, sliding door glass, skylights glass, glass facades, elevator glass, swimming pool glass fence, and glass balcony doors.
3. The office room partitions are made of tempered glass, so that it will not cause injury when an employee bumps into and accidentally break them.
4. The glass railings in offices, department stores, commercial and public spaces are made of tempered glass for safety.
5. With the characteristic of heat resistance and scratches resistance, tempered glass is often used to make conference tables, kitchen countertops, reception desks, coffee tables, and other types of furniture.
6. The thermal strength, heat resistance, and durability of tempered glass make it the ideal material for solar panels glass cover.
Q1: How can we get detailed price?
-- Please provide us product thickness, size & qty, which will help us calculate costs for you.
-- CIF price is also available if destination port is provided.
Q2: How about sample and freight cost?
-- In general, we provide free samples, customers take freight cost.
Q3: How long is the production lead time for mass order?
-- It will take about 1~3 weeks, depends on product complexity & order quantity.
Q4: How do you control product quality?
-- Clearly understand customers’ product requirements;
-- To transfer customers requirements to internal product documents;
-- Complete quality assurance system from IQC to OQC. Outgoing inspection record is available for each order.
Q5: What about the payment?
-- T/T, L/C, Ali Trade Assurance, Western Union.
Q6: What about the after-sales service?
-- Normally we response within 4 hours, by email or WhatsApp or Wechat etc;
VALUES GLASS, a professional supplier of Glass and Mirror in Shanghai, China, sepcializing in deep processing and fine processing. Since the year of 2005, our business has expanded rapidly all over the world, including United States, Australia, South Korea, Germany and other European countries, and our company has won high reputation from customers with efficient communicate, competitive prices, quality products, on time delivery and best service.