Lynn ArringtonThank you for your excellent service. we are satisfied with the products. Looking for more cooperation.
Eric HammarbergSuper good quality! Good service and support. Very nice work for you.
JaneI love to cooperate with Values Glass. You are so nice and help me a lot! Thank you for your support!
Storefronts 10mm Architectural Non Reflective Glass Windows
|Application AR Glass||Electronic Display, Museum Showcase, Picture Frame,||Glass Type||Clear Glass, Ultra Clear Glass|
|Dimension||Max:1600*2800 Mm, Min:200*200mm||Thickness||1.1 ~ 6.0mm|
|Scratch Resistance||>=8H||Light Transmittance||Visible Light Transmittance >=94%|
|Edge Treatment||Polished Round Edge||Technic||Grinding,Polishing,Toughening,CNC,Silk Printing|
10mm non reflective glass windows,
10mm Architectural non reflective windows,
Storefronts non reflective frame glass
8mm 10mm 12mme Anti Reflective AR Glass for Architectural Windows
Anti Reflective Glass / Non-Reflective Glass / AR glass using the most advanced magnetron sputtering glass coating technology and enables a light transmission of 97% and a reflection of less than 1%, compared to architectural float glass, which offers a light transmission of 90% and has a reflection of 8%.
Application of Non-Reflective Glass:
- Instrumentation Windows
- Electronic Displays
- Architectural Windows
- Display Cases
- Projection Port Windows
- LCD Displays
- Front Panel Displays
Product Description of Non Reflective Glass:
|Product name||8mm 10mm 12mme Anti Reflective AR Glass for Architectural Windows|
|Color||Extra Clear Glass|
|Coating||Single Side AR coating; Double Side AR coating|
|Thickness||2mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm|
|Product Size||2140mmx3300mm / 2140mmx3660mm / 2440mmx3300mm / 2440mmx3660mm / 1830mmx2440mm / 1650mmx2140mm / 2140mmx1830mm / 1650mmx2440mm etc.|
|Light transmittance||96% - 98%|
|Features||High Transparent, Low Reflctive|
|Silicon content||above 80%|
|Packing||Safety Plywood Crates|
|Loading Port||China main port|
|Payments terms||T/T, Alibaba, L/C|
|Delivery Time||Within 15 working days|
|Application||1)Liquid crystal display
5)Projection lamp, probe light, landscape lights, street lamps, miners lights
6)Building:window, showcase, fish tank, refrigerator panel
7)Fax machine; copy version
Features of Non Reflective Glass:
- Anti reflective glass is best known to offer a maximum form of visibility to the overall area where it is placed.
- Anti reflective glass is quite useful as it can come up as heat-strengthened form and also in a tempered form.
- Anti reflective glass is also used because it offers minimum reflection and hence one does not have to worry about the room bring heated up and one can even feel comfortable and be assured of privacy concern.
- Another important area of concern for anti-reflective glass is that one does not have to worry about “glare”.
- Anti reflective glass offers a soft bluish color in appearance and hence they are best suited for transparency and also in terms of excellent aesthetic value.
- Architects have also a keen interest in using anti reflective glass in modern buildings, entrance space for shops and other areas as it offers maximum clarity and good for outside people/customers to view anything that lies inside. So one does not have to use any other means of marketing promotion, especially in retail shops and customers can easily get a glance of dresses or other commodities that might be placed inside.
- Anti reflective glass is very popular because it is readily available at all places around the work at all times, and they are extremely durable so far as usefulness is concerned. They are even extremely durable over all other materials and things.
- Anti reflective glasses are quite useful to improve vision and reduce the halo effect. Apart from this, they are also used in places where one needs “detailing” and its an excellent form of glass to improve eye contact towards something.
- Anti reflective glass is quite popular to be reused and the AR coating can easily be used and applied. So you can get the assurance of anti-glare surface.
Q1: How can we get detailed price?
-- Please provide us product thickness, size & qty, which will help us calculate costs for you.
-- CIF price is also available if destination port is provided.
Q2: How about sample and freight cost?
-- In general, we provide free samples, customers take freight cost.
Q3: How long is the production lead time for mass order?
-- It will take about 1~3 weeks, depends on product complexity & order quantity.
Q4: How do you control product quality?
-- Clearly understand customers’ product requirements;
-- To transfer customers requirements to internal product documents;
-- Complete quality assurance system from IQC to OQC. Outgoing inspection record is available for each order.
Q5: What about the payment?
-- T/T, L/C, Ali Trade Assurance, Western Union.
Q6: What about the after-sales service?
-- Normally we response within 4 hours, by email or WhatsApp or Wechat etc;
-- If urgent case, we will call customers to immediately discuss and solve.
VALUES GLASS, a continuous growing company, located in Shanghai, China.
Since year of 2005, we stepped on furnish glasses;
Since year of 2010, our ranges are expanded to building glasses;
Since year of 2014, VALUES GLASS in Shanghai is established to meet business growth;
VALUES GLASS, aim to deliver ADDED VALUE for partners by:
-- Competitive price;
-- Quality products;
-- On time delivery;
-- Efficient communication;
VALUES GLASS, contribute to partners’ success with our expertise & knowhow!