Lynn ArringtonThank you for your excellent service. we are satisfied with the products. Looking for more cooperation.
Eric HammarbergSuper good quality! Good service and support. Very nice work for you.
JaneI love to cooperate with Values Glass. You are so nice and help me a lot! Thank you for your support!
LED Display Extra Thin Frameless 3mm No Glare Architectural Glass
|Thickness||0.7mm-8mm||Gloss||35 - 130|
|Haze||4% ~ 17%||Transmittance||>89%|
|Shape||Flat, Curved||Edge||Straight, Round, Beveled, Polished|
|Treatment||AG Coating, Tempered|
3mm no glare architectural glass,
3mm non glare glass,
Frameless no glare architectural glass
8mm Clear Acid Etched Anti Glare Glass For Smart Coffee Table Display
Anti-reflective glass is a float glass with an optical interference coated on one or both sides that significantly reduces surface reflections. A specially developed immersion procedure is used to apply multiple metal oxide layers just a few nanometres thick. Reflections are reduced optically by up to 90 % and the glass appears invisible. At a transmission of > 98 % and brilliant colour rendering, viewers can focus on what's important.
- Non-glare (or anti-glare) glass is manufactured by acid etching or coating on one or two surfaces of the glass, providing uniform evenly diffused surfaces for high resolution applications.
- Non-glare glass disperses reflected light, allowing the user to focus on the transmitted image.
- Non-glare (or anti-glare) glass is available in several quality and levels: from picture frame quality to display quality, and from 35 to 130 gloss units.
- The lower the gloss reading, the more diffuse the glass panel surface is. The more diffuse the panel surface, the less glare the viewer sees.
- However, an inverse relationship exists between the degree of diffusion and the panel’s resolution.
|Product Name||2mm 3mm 4mm Anti Glare Glass Non-glare Glass AG Glass Diffuse Reflection Glass|
|Raw Material||Clear Glass, Low Iron Glass|
|Thickness||0.7 ~ 8.0mm|
|Max dimension||1,270 * 914mm|
|Min dimension||50 * 50mm|
|Gloss||35 ~ 130|
|Haze||4% ~ 17%|
Non-glare glass is also called AG glass or anti glare glass, it is a particular chemical treatment on the surface of glass. The glass reflective surface become matt diffuse reflection after processing. The reflective images is fuzzy. Decrease the light reflex and make the light reflectance from 8% to 1%. Anti glare glass enhance the finest photographs or paintings while reducing glare and protecting against moisture and fingerpints. Anti glare glass is non-corrosion, non-scratch. Smooth surface seem to the skin of baby. VALUES GLASS create visual space with more transparency and better enjoyment.
Application Anti-Glare Glass:
1. Architecture and decoration industry: doors and windows, curtain walls, interior decoration, etc
2. Furniture manufacturing industry: glass coffee table, furniture package, etc.
3. Home appliance manufacturing industry: TV, oven, air conditioner, refrigerator, etc.
4. Electronics, instrument industry: mobile phones, MP3, MP4, watches and other digital products.
5. Automobile manufacturing industry: car windshield, etc.
6. Daily product industry: glass cutting board, etc.
7. Special industry: military glass
- Established Time: 2014
- Company Size: 1000sqm
- Number of Employees: <=50
- Certificate: ISO9001:2015
- Main Market: USA, Canada, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, UK, Austria, Cyprus, Russia, Mid-East, Indonesia, Singapore.
|1||Standard export package: Plywood or wooden crate|
|2||Corner protector and protective film is available|
|3||Crates shall be banded by steel bands|
|4||Delivery Time: About 1-3weeks after the payment|
Q1: How can we get detailed price?
-- Please provide us product thickness, size & qty, which will help us calculate costs for you.
-- CIF price is also available if destination port is provided.
Q2: How about sample and freight cost?
-- In general, we provide free samples, customers take freight cost.
Q3: How long is the production lead time for mass order?
-- It will take about 1~3 weeks, depends on product complexity & order quantity.
Q4: How do you control product quality?
-- Clearly understand customers’ product requirements;
-- To transfer customers requirements to internal product documents;
-- Complete quality assurance system from IQC to OQC. Outgoing inspection record is available for each order.
Q5: What about the payment?
-- T/T, L/C, Ali Trade Assurance, Western Union.
Q6: What about the after-sales service?
-- Normally we response within 4 hours, by email or WhatsApp or Wechat etc;
-- If urgent case, we will call customers to immediately discuss and solve.