Lynn ArringtonThank you for your excellent service. we are satisfied with the products. Looking for more cooperation.
Eric HammarbergSuper good quality! Good service and support. Very nice work for you.
JaneI love to cooperate with Values Glass. You are so nice and help me a lot! Thank you for your support!
ISO9001 15mm pencil edge Bent Curved Tempered Glass Panels
|Product Name||Tempered Glass Panels||Material||Float Glass|
|Color||Clear, Green, Blue, Grey, Bronze||Thickness||3-19mm|
|Shape||Curve, Flat||Edge||Safety Edge Or As Your Demand|
|Function||Decorative Glass, Heat Reflective Glass|
ISO9001 Curved Tempered Glass,
ISO9001 Tempered Glass Panels,
15mm bent tempered glass
Curved Tempered Glass Panels Bent Glass Tempered Custom Design
What is Tempered Glass Panels:
Tempered glass is a kind of safety glass. When the high-quality float glass is heated close to the softening point, it is rapidly cooled on the glass surface, so that the compressive stress is distributed on the glass surface, and the tensile stress is in the center layer. Because of the strong and equal compressive stress, the external pressure The resulting tensile stress is offset by the strong compressive stress of the glass, thereby increasing the safety of the glass.
Specification of Tempered Glass Panels:
|Product Name||Curved Tempered Glass Panels Bent Glass Tempered Custom Design|
|Raw Material||Clear Glass, Ultra Clear (Low Iron) Glass, Tinted Glass|
|Glass Process||Heat treatment or Chemical treatment|
|Glass Color||Clear, Blue, Green, Bronze, Grey and etc|
|Thickness||2.1 mm - 19 mm|
|Max dimension||3660 x 2440 mm|
|Min dimension||20 x 20 mm|
|Glass Shape||Flat or Curved / Bent|
|Fragment (Area 5*5cm)||T<=3mm, Fragment>=30 PCS; 4mm<=T<=12mm, Fragment>=40 PCS|
|Shock resistance||5~7 times of annealed glass|
|Heat resistance||Thermal shock at about 300℃|
|Withstand pressure||3~5 times of annealed glass|
|Holes or cutout||Drawing or sketch is needed|
|Printing||Available per request|
Applications of Tempered Glass Panels:
- Doors and windows
- Frameless shower doors
- Partitions for homes, offices, hotels and other commercial buildings
- Glass Curtain Wall and Facades
- Skylight glass, Glass stairs, and Glass elevators
- Tabletops Glass
- Glass shelves and Cabinets
- Fireplaces Glass
- Other glass decorative panels in interior design
Advantage of Tempered Glass Panels:
- Tempering process makes tempered glass super tough, it doesn’t affect the clarity of the glass. Tempered glass is crystal clear and transparent, which makes it useful in windows, display cases, and glass doors.
- Tempered glass can be used practically anywhere glass is needed. It makes for an attractive and sturdy frameless shower door, a fully transparent screen protector, and a seamless stovetop base.
- The manufacturing process that makes tempered glass thermally tough also makes it scratch-resistant. This makes tempered glass an ideal material for glass doors, kitchen appliances, mobile screen protectors, and windows.
- Tempered glass can be clear, frosted, engraved, stained, and patterned. It’s available in an array of patterns and designs to suit your needs.
- Tempered glass is much more stronger than ordinary glass. It can stand up to strong winds, direct impact from blows and bumps, and minor explosions.
- Tempered glass has property of high temperature resistant, which makes tempered glass ideal for use in kitchen appliances and in areas like the bathroom, where it will likely be in contact with the heat on a regular basis.
Q1: How can we get detailed price?
-- Please provide us product thickness, size & qty, which will help us calculate costs for you.
-- CIF price is also available if destination port is provided.
Q2: How about sample and freight cost?
-- In general, we provide free samples, customers take freight cost.
Q3: How long is the production lead time for mass order?
-- It will take about 1~3 weeks, depends on product complexity & order quantity.
Q4: How do you control product quality?
-- Clearly understand customers’ product requirements;
-- To transfer customers requirements to internal product documents;
-- Complete quality assurance system from IQC to OQC. Outgoing inspection record is available for each order.
Q5: What about the payment?
-- T/T, L/C, Ali Trade Assurance, Western Union.
Q6: What about the after-sales service?
-- Normally we response within 4 hours, by email or WhatsApp or Wechat etc;
VALUES GLASS, a professional supplier of Glass and Mirror in Shanghai, China, sepcializing in deep processing and fine processing. Since the year of 2005, our business has expanded rapidly all over the world, including United States, Australia, South Korea, Germany and other European countries, and our company has won high reputation from customers with efficient communicate, competitive prices, quality products, on time delivery and best service.