Lynn ArringtonThank you for your excellent service. we are satisfied with the products. Looking for more cooperation.
Eric HammarbergSuper good quality! Good service and support. Very nice work for you.
JaneI love to cooperate with Values Glass. You are so nice and help me a lot! Thank you for your support!
High Transmission Anti Newton Transparency Diffuse 1mm Non Glare Glass
|Haze||4% ~ 17%||Transmittance||>89%|
|Gloss||35 - 130||Shape||Flat, Curved|
1mm Non Glare Glass,
1mm anti glare glass for picture frames,
Diffuse Non Glare Glass
1mm Diffuse Reflection Non Glare Glass with High Transmission
Anti-glare glass, also named non-reflective glass or anti-reflection glass, which is the glass specially treated on single or both surfaces with comparatively low reflectance ratio. The light reflectance is lowered to 1% from 8%, so as to create visual space with more transparency and better enjoyment. Most people have experience of suffering dazzle, which comes from dazzle lamp house and reflectance of dazzle. When we work before monitor, sometimes, it is hard to read the content on the monitor due to reflectance of surrondings on the surface of monitor. The reason is on the reflectance of light on the glass surface, while clear glass has very high reflectance. To minimize the influence of light reflectance, we do treatment on the surface to achieve non reflectance or to reduce the reflectance.
1. Low reflection, high resolution, superior durability and anti-newton ring
2. “Low-Sparkle” grade available for aviation display, military and other high tech display
3. Can be heat tempered, laminated or chemical strengthened
4. Does not become highly reflective as a result of oily fingerprints like anti-reflective coated glass or untreated surfaces
5. For quality assurance, gloss values measured by Gardner Glossmaster 60º
6. Available from 35 gloss to 130 gloss units
7. Can be etched on one or both surfaces
|Product Name||2mm 3mm 4mm Anti Glare Glass AG Glass Diffuse Reflection Glass|
|Raw Material||Clear Glass, Low Iron Glass|
|Thickness||0.7 ~ 6.0mm|
|Max dimension||1,270 * 914mm|
|Min dimension||50 * 50mm|
|Gloss||35 ~ 110|
|Haze||4% ~ 17%|
|Application||Touch Panel, Tablet, Military & Avionic, Picture Frame, ATM, Kiosk, Vehicle Display, TV Monitor|
Application Anti-Glare Glass:
1. Architecture and decoration industry: doors and windows, curtain walls, interior decoration, etc
2. Furniture manufacturing industry: glass coffee table, furniture package, etc.
3. Home appliance manufacturing industry: TV, oven, air conditioner, refrigerator, etc.
4. Electronics, instrument industry: mobile phones, MP3, MP4, watches and other digital products.
5. Automobile manufacturing industry: car windshield, etc.
6. Daily product industry: glass cutting board, etc.
7. Special industry: military glass
Non-glare (or anti-glare) glass is manufactured by acid etching or coating on one or two surfaces of the glass, providing uniform evenly diffused surfaces for high resolution applications. Non-glare glass disperses reflected light, allowing the user to focus on the transmitted image. Non-glare (or anti-glare) glass is available in several quality and levels: from picture frame quality to display quality, and from 35 to 130 gloss units. The lower the gloss reading, the more diffuse the glass panel surface is. The more diffuse the panel surface, the less glare the viewer sees. However, an inverse relationship exists between the degree of diffusion and the panel’s resolution.
-- Tempered glass, heat strengthened glass, heat soaked glass;
-- Smart glass ( or privacy glass, switchable glass ), self-adhesive PDLC film;
-- LOW E glass, laminated glass, insulated glass, vacuum glass;
-- Anti-reflection glass, Anti Glare Glass;
-- Decorative Glass;
-- Silver mirror, copper free mirror, LED mirror
|1||Standard export package: Plywood or wooden crate|
|2||Corner protector and protective film is available|
|3||Crates shall be banded by steel bands|
|4||Delivery Time: About 1-3weeks after the payment|
Q1: How can we get detailed price?
-- Please provide us product thickness, size & qty, which will help us calculate costs for you.
-- CIF price is also available if destination port is provided.
Q2: How about sample and freight cost?
-- In general, we provide free samples, customers take freight cost.
Q3: How long is the production lead time for mass order?
-- It will take about 1~3 weeks, depends on product complexity & order quantity.
Q4: How do you control product quality?
-- Clearly understand customers’ product requirements;
-- To transfer customers requirements to internal product documents;
-- Complete quality assurance system from IQC to OQC. Outgoing inspection record is available for each order.
Q5: What about the payment?
-- T/T, L/C, Ali Trade Assurance, Western Union.
Q6: What about the after-sales service?
-- Normally we response within 4 hours, by email or WhatsApp or Wechat etc;
-- If urgent case, we will call customers to immediately discuss and solve.