Lynn ArringtonThank you for your excellent service. we are satisfied with the products. Looking for more cooperation.
Eric HammarbergSuper good quality! Good service and support. Very nice work for you.
JaneI love to cooperate with Values Glass. You are so nice and help me a lot! Thank you for your support!
Frameless Perforated 10mm Shower wall clear Tempered Glass Panels
|Product Name||Tempered Glass Panels||Type||Float Glass|
|Shape||Curve, Flat||Edge||Safety Edge Or As Your Demand|
|Feature||Safety, Durable, High Strength||Usage||Decorative Glass, Heat Reflective Glass|
Toughened tempered glass shower panels,
10mm tempered glass wall panel,
10mm clear tempered glass panel
Frameless Tempered Glass Door with Hole and Cutout Tempered Glass Panels For Showers
What is Tempered Glass Panels:
Tempered glass or Toughened Glass is a type of safety glass with greater structural integrity than annealed glass, which has a different manufacturing process from traditional annealed glass. When the annealed glass breaks, it will be long, sharp fragments. On the other hand, tempered glass uses a combination of chemical and temperature controlled processes, and this changes the structure of the glass. It has lower stress points and forms cube-like crystalline structures. Because of this, tempered glass shatters into cubes rather than into long, sharp fragments. This kind of glass minimises cuts and subsequent bleeding. Tempered glass is four to five times more resistant to breakage than annealed glass. Due to its structural strength, it is widely used in architectural applications.
Specification of Tempered Glass Panels:
|Product Name||Frameless Tempered Glass Door with Hole and Cutout Tempered Glass Panels For Showers|
|Raw Material||Clear Glass, Ultra Clear (Low Iron) Glass, Tinted Glass|
|Glass Process||Heat treatment or Chemical treatment|
|Glass Color||Clear, Blue, Green, Bronze, Grey and etc|
|Thickness||2.1 mm - 19 mm|
|Max dimension||3660 x 2440 mm|
|Min dimension||20 x 20 mm|
|Glass Shape||Flat or Curved / Bent|
|Fragment (Area 5*5cm)||T<=3mm, Fragment>=30 PCS; 4mm<=T<=12mm, Fragment>=40 PCS|
|Shock resistance||5~7 times of annealed glass|
|Heat resistance||Thermal shock at about 300℃|
|Withstand pressure||3~5 times of annealed glass|
|Holes or cutout||Drawing or sketch is needed|
|Printing||Available per request|
Advantage of Tempered Glass Panels:
- Tempered glass can be used practically anywhere glass is needed. It makes for an attractive and sturdy frameless shower door, a fully transparent screen protector, and a seamless stovetop base.
- The manufacturing process that makes tempered glass thermally tough also makes it scratch-resistant. This makes tempered glass an ideal material for glass doors, kitchen appliances, mobile screen protectors, and windows.
- Tempered glass can be clear, frosted, engraved, stained, and patterned. It’s available in an array of patterns and designs to suit your needs.
- Tempered glass is much more stronger than ordinary glass. It can stand up to strong winds, direct impact from blows and bumps, and minor explosions.
- Tempered glass has property of high temperature resistant, which makes tempered glass ideal for use in kitchen appliances and in areas like the bathroom, where it will likely be in contact with the heat on a regular basis.
- Tempering process makes tempered glass super tough, it doesn’t affect the clarity of the glass. Tempered glass is crystal clear and transparent, which makes it useful in windows, display cases, and glass doors.
Applications of Tempered Glass Panels:
- Partitions for homes, offices, hotels and other commercial buildings
- Glass Curtain Wall and Facades
- Doors and windows
- Frameless shower doors
- Skylight glass, Glass stairs, and Glass elevators
- Tabletops Glass
- Glass shelves and Cabinets
- Fireplaces Glass
- Other glass decorative panels in interior design
Q1: How can we get detailed price?
-- Please provide us product thickness, size & qty, which will help us calculate costs for you.
-- CIF price is also available if destination port is provided.
Q2: How about sample and freight cost?
-- In general, we provide free samples, customers take freight cost.
Q3: How long is the production lead time for mass order?
-- It will take about 1~3 weeks, depends on product complexity & order quantity.
Q4: How do you control product quality?
-- Clearly understand customers’ product requirements;
-- To transfer customers requirements to internal product documents;
-- Complete quality assurance system from IQC to OQC. Outgoing inspection record is available for each order.
Q5: What about the payment?
-- T/T, L/C, Ali Trade Assurance, Western Union.
Q6: What about the after-sales service?
-- Normally we response within 4 hours, by email or WhatsApp or Wechat etc;
VALUES GLASS, a professional supplier of Glass and Mirror in Shanghai, China, sepcializing in deep processing and fine processing. Since the year of 2005, our business has expanded rapidly all over the world, including United States, Australia, South Korea, Germany and other European countries, and our company has won high reputation from customers with efficient communicate, competitive prices, quality products, on time delivery and best service.