Lynn ArringtonThank you for your excellent service. we are satisfied with the products. Looking for more cooperation.
Eric HammarbergSuper good quality! Good service and support. Very nice work for you.
JaneI love to cooperate with Values Glass. You are so nice and help me a lot! Thank you for your support!
EN12150 3mm Toughened Clear Transparent Glass Panel For Railing
|Product Name||Tempered Glass Panels||Material||Float Glass|
|Color||Clear, Green, Blue, Grey, Bronze||Process||Clear Glass, Tempered Glass|
|Shape||Curve, Flat||Edge||Safety Edge Or As Your Demand|
|Function||Decorative Glass, Heat Reflective Glass||Thickness||3-19mm|
3mm transparent glass panel,
EN12150 transparent glass panel,
EN12150 toughened glass panel
3mm Ultra Clear Tempered Glass panel with Holes Toughened Glass
About Tempered Glass Panels:
Glass tempering takes place after the fabrication process is complete. This process involves heating the material and then quickly cooling it. Below are the five steps that glass manufacturers must take in order to temper glass correctly.
1. Cut the glass into the desired shape first. Before the tempering process begins, the glass must be cut, shaped, and finish edge work. If a manufacturer attempts to etch or edge a piece of glass after the heat treatment has been done, the finished product will likely be weaker and more fragile than intended, increasing the likelihood of breakage and product failure.
2. Inspect the glass for imperfections. Cracks or bubbles may cause the glass to break during any part of the tempering process; if any flaws are found, the glass cannot be tempered.
3. Wash the glass. This step removes any tiny grains of glass deposited during sanding, as well as any dirt that could interfere with the tempering process.
4. Heat the glass in a tempering oven, either in a batch or a continuous feed. In order to temper glass correctly, the oven temperature must be more than 600 degrees Celsius (1,112 degrees Fahrenheit). The industry standard is 620 degrees Celsius (1,148 degrees Fahrenheit).
5. Quench the glass to cool it. The heated glass is subjected to seconds of high-pressure blasts of cool air at various angles, a process known as quenching. The rapid cooling causes the outer surfaces of the glass to cool and contract faster than the interior. As the inner layer of the glass cools, it tries to pull back from the outer surfaces, which causes tension. This pressure is what makes the tempered glass so strong.
Specification of Tempered Glass Panels:
|Product Name||3mm Ultra Clear Tempered Glass panel with Holes Toughened Glass|
|Raw Material||Clear Glass, Ultra Clear (Low Iron) Glass, Tinted Glass|
|Glass Process||Heat treatment or Chemical treatment|
|Glass Color||Clear, Blue, Green, Bronze, Grey and etc|
|Thickness||2.1 mm - 19 mm|
|Max dimension||3660 x 2440 mm|
|Min dimension||20 x 20 mm|
|Glass Shape||Flat or Curved / Bent|
|Fragment (Area 5*5cm)||T<=3mm, Fragment>=30 PCS; 4mm<=T<=12mm, Fragment>=40 PCS|
|Shock resistance||5~7 times of annealed glass|
|Heat resistance||Thermal shock at about 300℃|
|Withstand pressure||3~5 times of annealed glass|
|Holes or cutout||Drawing or sketch is needed|
|Printing||Available per request
Applications of Tempered Glass Panels:
Partitions for homes, offices, hotels and other commercial buildings
Glass Curtain Wall and Facades
Doors and windows
Frameless shower doors
Skylight glass, Glass stairs, and Glass elevators
Glass shelves and Cabinets
Other glass decorative panels in interior design
Advantage of Tempered Glass Panels:
- Tempered glass is much more stronger than ordinary glass. It can stand up to strong winds, direct impact from blows and bumps, and minor explosions.
- Tempered glass has property of high temperature resistant, which makes tempered glass ideal for use in kitchen appliances and in areas like the bathroom, where it will likely be in contact with the heat on a regular basis.
- Tempering process makes tempered glass super tough, it doesn’t affect the clarity of the glass. Tempered glass is crystal clear and transparent, which makes it useful in windows, display cases, and glass doors.
- Tempered glass can be used practically anywhere glass is needed. It makes for an attractive and sturdy frameless shower door, a fully transparent screen protector, and a seamless stovetop base.
- The manufacturing process that makes tempered glass thermally tough also makes it scratch-resistant. This makes tempered glass an ideal material for glass doors, kitchen appliances, mobile screen protectors, and windows.
- Tempered glass can be clear, frosted, engraved, stained, and patterned. It’s available in an array of patterns and designs to suit your needs.
Q1: How can we get detailed price?
-- Please provide us product thickness, size & qty, which will help us calculate costs for you.
-- CIF price is also available if destination port is provided.
Q2: How about sample and freight cost?
-- In general, we provide free samples, customers take freight cost.
Q3: How long is the production lead time for mass order?
-- It will take about 1~3 weeks, depends on product complexity & order quantity.
Q4: How do you control product quality?
-- Clearly understand customers’ product requirements;
-- To transfer customers requirements to internal product documents;
-- Complete quality assurance system from IQC to OQC. Outgoing inspection record is available for each order.
Q5: What about the payment?
-- T/T, L/C, Ali Trade Assurance, Western Union.
Q6: What about the after-sales service?
-- Normally we response within 4 hours, by email or WhatsApp or Wechat etc;
VALUES GLASS, a professional supplier of Glass and Mirror in Shanghai, China, sepcializing in deep processing and fine processing. Since the year of 2005, our business has expanded rapidly all over the world, including United States, Australia, South Korea, Germany and other European countries, and our company has won high reputation from customers with efficient communicate, competitive prices, quality products, on time delivery and best service.