Lynn ArringtonThank you for your excellent service. we are satisfied with the products. Looking for more cooperation.
Eric HammarbergSuper good quality! Good service and support. Very nice work for you.
JaneI love to cooperate with Values Glass. You are so nice and help me a lot! Thank you for your support!
Building 1.52mm PVB Clear Window Solar Control Low E Glass
|Place of Origin||China|
|Brand Name||VALUES GLASS|
|Model Number||Laminated Glass Sheets|
|Minimum Order Quantity||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details||Plywood Pallet or per request|
|Delivery Time||14 days|
|Payment Terms||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Supply Ability||10,000 sq.meter/Month|
|Name||Laminated Glass Sheets||Material||Clear Glass, Ultra Clear Glass|
|Film Type||PVB, EVA, SGP||Glass Thickness||3mm ~ 19mmDes|
|Interlayer Thickness||0.38, 0.76, 1.14, 1.52mm||Film Color||Clear, Milky, Grey, Black, Red, Blue, Green Etc|
|Feature||Soundproof, Heat Resistant, Safety||Usage||Curtain Wall, Skylights, Windows, Doors, Etc|
1.52mm solar control window glass,
PVB solar control low e glass,
PVB sun control glass
Solar Control Laminated Glass Sheets Coating Toughened Glass For Building
Description of Laminated Glass Sheets:
Laminated glass is made of two or more pieces of regular or tempered glass sandwiched around a layer of clear plastic film (PVB). The set of glass is treated through a process intended to expel air pockets and then it is heated for an initial round of melting. After this, the glass is heated under pressure to create a finished bound product. Laminated glass can be made stronger by adding layers making the end product thicker.
The plastic layer of the film does give the glass a stretchable quality but don’t imagine the glass stretching like a rubber band. The laminated glass has just enough give and stick in it to hold the glass in place if it were to break.
What is Solar Control Glass:
Glass can be in various different types such as solar control glass, Low-E glass, toughened glass, acoustic glass and many other types that offer a lot of advantages. One of the popular types of glass is solar control glass and it can be used in various applications. Solar control glass comes along with a special coating that assists in reducing the heat entering your homes and offices. This type of glass can also absorb and reflect heat and be useful in reducing the need for air-conditioning.
Advantages of Solar Control Glass:
• Can be used for external and internal use
• The glass can enhance visual comfort from direct sunlight
• Low transmittance
• Can provide privacy in building, homes and other places
• Available in a variety of options
• High light reflectance and unique appearance (tinted, reflective and neutral)
• Low maintenance
• Noise reduction
• Enhance safety and security
Parameters of Laminated Glass Sheets:
|Product Name||Solar Control Laminated Glass Sheets Coating Toughened Glass For Building|
|Raw Material Glass||Clear Glass, Ultra Clear Glass, Bronze Glass, Grey Glass, Blue Glass, Green Glass|
|Thickness||3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 15, 19mm|
T=2~6mm: ±0.2mm; T=8~19mm: ±0.3mm
|Max dimension||6,000 * 3,000mm|
|Holes or cutout||Drawing or Sketch Needed|
|Lamination||Can be two glasses, three glasses or four glasses laminated|
Features of Laminated Glass Sheets:
1. Safety: The laminated glass installed in the building can still keep intact in the original frame after being suffered any external shocks, even if glasses are broken. Personnel inside and outside the building will not be hurt by flying shards of glass;
2. Anti hurricane and earthquake: it cannot fall to ground and can remain in situ even if glasses are broken.
3. Blast and ballistic protection: multi-layer laminated glass can be used to create multiple levels of bullet-proof glasses;
4. UV protection: have great barrier effect for sunlight's ultraviolet rays; UV Rejection is up to 99%; can avoid ultraviolet radiation;
5. Sound Control: PVB film has insulation and absorption effects for sound wave, so that it can reduce noise.
6. Color diversity:Designed into all sorts of products to meet customers requirements;
7. Sun-blocking:Effectively reducing the heat transmission and energy consumption.
Application of Laminated Glass Sheets:
|Doors and Windows||Curtain Wall, Facades|
|Shower Room Glass Door Enclosures||
Railing Glass and Balustrades Glass
|Glass Table Tops, Glass Furniture|
|Pool Glass Fence||Skylights|
Interior Glass Screens, Glass Partitions
|Decoration Glass Panels|
Other Products We Offer:
-- Tempered glass, heat strengthened glass, heat soaked glass;
-- Smart glass ( or privacy glass, switchable glass ), self-adhesive PDLC film;
-- LOW E glass, laminated glass, insulated glass, vacuum glass;
-- Anti-reflection glass, Anti Glare Glass;
-- Decorative Glass;
-- Silver mirror, copper free mirror, LED mirror
Why choose us:
- Competitive price, value for money
- Expertise on glass & mirror products
- Prompt communication & service
- Quality products
- On Time Delivery
- Flexible on order qty & consolidation
Packaging & Delivery:
- Standard export package: Plywood or wooden crate
- Corner protector and protective film is available
- Crates shall be banded by steel bands
Q1: How can we get detailed price?
-- Please provide us product thickness, size & qty, which will help us calculate costs for you.
-- CIF price is also available if destination port is provided.
Q2: How about sample and freight cost?
-- In general, we provide free samples, customers take freight cost.
Q3: How long is the production lead time for mass order?
-- It will take about 1~3 weeks, depends on product complexity & order quantity.
Q4: How do you control product quality?
-- Clearly understand customers’ product requirements;
-- To transfer customers requirements to internal product documents;
-- Complete quality assurance system from IQC to OQC. Outgoing inspection record is available for each order.
Q5: What about the payment?
-- T/T, L/C, Ali Trade Assurance, Western Union.
Q6: What about the after-sales service?
-- Normally we response within 4 hours, by email or WhatsApp or Wechat etc;
-- If urgent case, we will call customers to immediately discuss and solve.