Lynn ArringtonThank you for your excellent service. we are satisfied with the products. Looking for more cooperation.
Eric HammarbergSuper good quality! Good service and support. Very nice work for you.
JaneI love to cooperate with Values Glass. You are so nice and help me a lot! Thank you for your support!
6.0mm AR Coating Non Reflective Glass For Electronic Panel
|Product||AR Glass; Non-Reflective Glass||Glass Type||Clear Glass, Ultra Clear Glass|
|Size||Customized||Thickness||1.1 ~ 6.0mm|
|Scratch Resistance||>=8H||Technical||AR Coating|
|Light Transmittance||Visible Light Transmittance >=94%||Application AR Glass||Electronic Display, Museum Showcase, Picture Frame,|
6.0mm AR Coating Non Reflective Glass,
6.0mm anti reflective treatment glasses,
Electronic AR Non Reflective Glass
Super Clear Anti Reflective Glass AR Coating Tempered Glass for Electronic Screen Panel
What is Non Reflective Glass:
AR glass is called anti-reflection glass or non-reflection glass. It adopts the principle of optical thin film interference. The anti-reflection film is coated on the surface of ordinary glass to reduce the reflectivity of the glass surface and increase the visible light transmittance of the glass from 89% to 98. %, the surface reflectivity drops from 8% to below 1%. The feature of anti-reflective glass is that the transmission image is clear, and the glass seems to have disappeared before the eyes, showing the transparency of the glass to a large extent. (Generally used in the window glass of the street shop, the picture cabinet glass of the museum, the showcase glass, the shop counter glass, etc.)
Features of Non Reflective Glass:
1. The highest peak value of visible light transmittance is 99%.
2.The average reflectivity is less than 4%, the lowest value is less than 0.5%.
3. Brighter colors and stronger contrast.
4. Anti-ultraviolet, effectively protect the eyes.
Advantages of Non Reflactive Glass:
(1) Safety: AR glass has a hard coating that withstands tempering to enhance safety and security. This makes it perfect for upscale applications where the general public or children may be close to the glass. When people are pressing up against the glass, for example, in outdoor applications such as zoos, this is a crucial feature to ensure the glass is strong enough to keep people safe. Because it’s anti-reflective, viewers are able to maintain more of a distance from the exhibits to see clearly, so they have the ability to stand back from the glass.
(2) High Transmittance: It’s the high light transmission combined with the reduced reflection that makes the Anti-Reflective Glass a truly magical piece of glass. This combination will eliminate the sight inhibiting reflections from the glass, allowing the potential customer to see the showcased item with crystal clear clarity.
Product Description of Non Reflective Glass:
|Product name||Super Clear Anti Reflective Glass AR Coating Tempered Glass for Electronic Screen Panel|
|Color||Extra Clear Glass|
|Coating||Single Side AR coating; Double Side AR coating|
|Thickness||2mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm|
|Product Size||2140mmx3300mm / 2140mmx3660mm / 2440mmx3300mm / 2440mmx3660mm / 1830mmx2440mm / 1650mmx2140mm / 2140mmx1830mm / 1650mmx2440mm etc.|
|Light transmittance||96% - 98%|
|Features||High Transparent, Low Reflctive|
|Silicon content||above 80%|
|Packing||Safety Plywood Crates|
|Loading Port||China main port|
|Payments terms||T/T, Alibaba, L/C|
|Delivery Time||Within 15 working days|
|Application||1)Liquid crystal display
5)Projection lamp, probe light, landscape lights, street lamps, miners lights
6)Building:window, showcase, fish tank, refrigerator panel
7)Fax machine; copy version
Application of Non-Reflective Glass:
1. Museum Exhibits
2. Engineering & Science
3. Observation Windows
4. Protect Valuable Art
5. Upscale Architecture
6. Luxury Retail & Restaurants
7. Display Cases
8. Hospital Windows
9. Retail Storefronts
10. Zoo & Aquarium Exhibits
11. VIP Stadium Seating
12. Recording Studios