Lynn ArringtonThank you for your excellent service. we are satisfied with the products. Looking for more cooperation.
Eric HammarbergSuper good quality! Good service and support. Very nice work for you.
JaneI love to cooperate with Values Glass. You are so nice and help me a lot! Thank you for your support!
18x24 Heat Tempered Ar Antireflection Coating Glasses For Electronic Display
|Product||AR Glass; Non-Reflective Glass||Glass Type||Clear Glass, Ultra Clear Glass|
|Size||Customized||Thickness||1.1 ~ 6.0mm|
|Scratch Resistance||>=8H||Technical||AR Coating|
|Light Transmittance||Visible Light Transmittance >=94%||Application AR Glass||Electronic Display, Museum Showcase, Picture Frame,|
Ar antireflection coating glasses,
Heat Tempered antireflection coating glasses,
18x24 anti reflective treatment glasses
94%-98% Light Transmission Round AR Glass Customized Heat Tempered Ar Coating
What is Non Reflective Glass:
AR Glass, anti-reflective glass or Non reflective is a kind of glass with an optical interference coated on one or both sides that significantly reduces surface reflections. A specially developed immersion procedure is used to apply multiple metal oxide layers just a few nanometres thick. Reflections are reduced optically by up to 90 % and the glass appears invisible. This makes Clearsight the ideal choice for applications where a high degree of transparency and minimal reflection are required.
Advantages of Non Reflactive Glass:
(1) Safety: AR glass has a hard coating that withstands tempering to enhance safety and security. This makes it perfect for upscale applications where the general public or children may be close to the glass. When people are pressing up against the glass, for example, in outdoor applications such as zoos, this is a crucial feature to ensure the glass is strong enough to keep people safe. Because it’s anti-reflective, viewers are able to maintain more of a distance from the exhibits to see clearly, so they have the ability to stand back from the glass.
(2) High Transmittance: It’s the high light transmission combined with the reduced reflection that makes the Anti-Reflective Glass a truly magical piece of glass. This combination will eliminate the sight inhibiting reflections from the glass, allowing the potential customer to see the showcased item with crystal clear clarity.
Features of Non Reflective Glass:
1. Have higher light transmittance than ordinary glass. The highest light transmittance is over 98%.
2. Have lower reflective than ordinary glass. The lowest light reflective is 2%.
3. It can prevent a large protection of UV.
4. Avoid the light pollution and build good ecological environment.
5. Control solar energy radiation effectively, block far infrared radiation, save expenses of air conditioners in summer, save heating expenses in winter, have good effect of heat preservation and energy saving.
Product Description of Non Reflective Glass:
|Product name||94%-98% Light Transmission Round AR Glass Customized Heat Tempered Ar Coating|
|Color||Extra Clear Glass|
|Coating||Single Side AR coating; Double Side AR coating|
|Thickness||2mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm|
|Product Size||2140mmx3300mm / 2140mmx3660mm / 2440mmx3300mm / 2440mmx3660mm / 1830mmx2440mm / 1650mmx2140mm / 2140mmx1830mm / 1650mmx2440mm etc.|
|Light transmittance||96% - 98%|
|Features||High Transparent, Low Reflctive|
|Silicon content||above 80%|
|Packing||Safety Plywood Crates|
|Loading Port||China main port|
|Payments terms||T/T, Alibaba, L/C|
|Delivery Time||Within 15 working days|
|Application||1)Liquid crystal display
5)Projection lamp, probe light, landscape lights, street lamps, miners lights
6)Building:window, showcase, fish tank, refrigerator panel
7)Fax machine; copy version
Application of Non-Reflective Glass:
1. Museum Exhibits
2. Engineering & Science
3. Observation Windows
4. Protect Valuable Art
5. Upscale Architecture
6. Luxury Retail & Restaurants
7. Display Cases
8. Hospital Windows
9. Retail Storefronts
10. Zoo & Aquarium Exhibits
11. VIP Stadium Seating
12. Recording Studios